Nukes and UFOs

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nukes and UFOs

Post by Tasha on Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:03 pm

As I was falling asleep last night, there was a bright light in my eyes and I could see the mushroom cloud of a nuclear bomb and then another one right next to it. I opened my eyes and thought nothing of it and went to sleep. In my dream there was an "alien invasion" and ufos were filling up the sky. The ufos, however, were not flying saucers. They were long black strings in the sky with a small bulb at the end of them. I guess they used that for searching. People were too scared to go outside so I volunteered to go out looking for food or something before 5-5:30 PM cause I guess that's the time they appear in the sky every day. But they appeared much earlier than expected, around 4 PM and took me by surprise. I had barely left my house property before I had to turn back around and that's were it ended. I should note that this is my second "alien invasion" dream. I had the first one a few months ago but in that one I could see these alien things and they were abducting people from their homes and I guess they were coming after me but the dream ended there. I donno if it has any meaning but it sure was odd.

Tasha

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nukes and UFOs

Post by kellsy2004 on Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:23 pm

Hi Tasha,may I ask you what the ''aliens'' look like?did you see their features?just curious.thanks laugh

kellsy2004

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tasha on Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:41 pm

I know they were taller than me (I'm 5 ft. 1 in.), with big black eyes. They were not grey but a darker color.

Tasha

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by John7 on Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:37 pm

Hi Tasha

These are just a few of my thoughts and personal comments, but I found your dream pretty interesting... Its kinda weird because I dreamt about ufos last night, maybe God is trying to tell the body of christ something.. who knows.. I guess we just need to pray about it

John7
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:08 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top