Library: 1948

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Library: 1948

Post by Love's child on Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:36 pm

In my dreams I have learned that when I am in the Library that the Lord gives me words of knowledge.
In this specific dream I was in the library and I was doing alot of research and while I was researching the number 1948 kept reappearing. The entrie dream was me researching and 1948 coming up. After I woke up I did a search on the year 1948 (because when I woke up that is what was imprinted the year 1948) so when I typed it in the main thing that popped up was the fact that that was the year that israel independence was declared. I also looked at a timeline of the year 1948 and I found how many things that took precedent then are affecting us tremendously.

Just recently I decided to look at the election that took place in 1948 which Harry Truman won. His win was what they call the biggest upset ever... it was a huge shock. It was such a shock that newspapers had already ran that Truman had been defeated. All the polls showed that Dewey had won and he was way more popular than truman. I was wondering if you think that this election might parallel the election that took place in 1948.

I do know that the dream was a word of knowledge concerning 1948 (and I believe emphasis on Israel), however I think it is very interesting that there are similar patterns in some respects to this election.

Love's child
Interpreter
Interpreter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Library: 1948

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Nov 01, 2008 4:14 am

I am in total agreement.....I am believing there will be a huge upset and that McCain and Palin will win! Thank you Lord!

Connie :clap: :clap: :clap:

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:46 am

WOW! Your right this goes along with my dream this morning. I come into agreement with the Lord in your dream and in mine that we can rest in him and trust him and not the polls that we see or even that it is finished. praiseGod

Whaooooooooooooooooo! Yes Lord let it be done according to your will.

Thanks for sharing this with me other wise I would have never known.

Hugs
Jeanie

hisbeauty4ashes

View user profile http://www.hisheartbeat4nations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:14 pm

WOW! That's a cool dream. Can't wait to see if this is in line with it.

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RnestseekR on Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:19 am

What a neat dream. Thanks for sharing how you "chewed on the mysteries of God". I LOVE it when God puts fire in my bones like that - a reason to dwell on Him on all day (not that I need a reason - I should be doing it anyways!)
Mia: Is this dream an example of prophetic? In that she dreamed that she was doing research on 1948 and then the next day (or so) did research on 1948??? Or is it cause/effect? Just needing a lot of educating on what the term "prophetic" or "prophecy" is. Not challenging, just asking.

RnestseekR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:09 am

Prophecy is speaking on God's behalf or proclaiming the future in advance.

Without the act of foretelling the future, prophecy is speaking revelation to the intended recipients. God can reveal something to you and I to benefit ourselves in which case it is revelation not prophecy because we are not delivering the revelation to an intended recipient.

Prophecy would be God revealing something to us to benefit another person, and we then deliver it. The act of delivering it is the act of prophesying.

Sometimes we can turn dreams into self-fulfilling prophecies in which case the self-fulfilling portion is obviously not prophetic. Her actions might be considered self-fulfilling and would not be considered prophetic however, the stimulation of the topic is more than likely revelation or inspiration.

Foretelling is prophetic even if it only benefits ourselves. If we say, sometime in the future I am going to find a black and white dog that I will adore but not want to keep, and then it happens (lol, which did happen), that is prophetic even though it is only between God and myself. My actions did not bring this situation to pass, the dream did not inspire me to do this thing, and it was foretold a year in advance.

Savvy?

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:27 pm

Mia,

Lately I've been seeing things happen before they happen. It's not anything huge, they are little things that we would deem unimportant. For example, yesterday morning I got up and I was lounging around before getting dressed for work. I saw two things in my mind...me going through a drive thru and getting too much change back and the other was going into a gas station to pay for gas and giving my change to a little girl. BOTH OF THEM happened that same day. I didn't realize what happened until I was writing in my journal last night.

Is this prophetic because I saw it first? Or is it revelation because I didn't have to say anything to anyone?

I know what it "feels" like to be used prophetically by the Lord where he gives me something to say to someone, but I've never seen anything like what happened yesterday. Both of them seemed so insignificant, but of course if God is showing them to me, then they are not.

I just thought I would ask the question. Does this make since?

thinking

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:46 pm

It sounds like practice to me. :smile: AND It is prophetic because you saw it happen before it happened.

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by RnestseekR on Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:51 pm

Thanks Cholette and Mia! THAT IS EXACTLY the kind of examples and teaching I needed. I have had few things happen like that and was wondering EXACTLY how that played into Mia's previous teaching. Been chewing on it all afternoon, in fact. And I suspected that, for me, it was either faith-building/attention-getting or it was practice. THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THAT's exactly what I wanted to know!

RnestseekR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RnestseekR on Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:54 pm

Just another funny thought: "prophecy practicing" sure is a lot more fun than piano practicing! :giggle:

RnestseekR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:33 pm

:yes:

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:20 am

LOL RnestSeekeR! :roflx: :roflx: :roflx: :roflx:

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Love's child on Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:17 am

oooh it's good to see such good questions have come up on this post.

I still have some questions concerning the dream though... I still don't really have clarity on what the 1948 meant or means. As I said before I felt heavy emphasis on Israel, but I still don't know what that means.

Love's child
Interpreter
Interpreter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RnestseekR on Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:11 am

This is just a rambling thought: For me, I was fully looking for God's intervention, because I was praying for it. So, to not have had that intervention leaves me questioning/thinking about the 1948 election. Why was that one different? Do you have the same thought?
In the dream, you are going over and over the year 1948. One thought would be that maybe God knew you would be questioning the outcomes of this week, but wants you to continue to look to Him and His plans (just like He has plans and is advancing Isreal). In other words, the dream could be a call to persistence.
Not an interpretation - just a thought!

RnestseekR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:28 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top