Dream manifested- Praise the Lord for Daph and Mia!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream manifested- Praise the Lord for Daph and Mia!

Post by Stef on Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:34 pm

Daph, praise the Lord for your gift!! A few weeks after that snake dream, my 3 year old nephew had some tests done and my sister in law called me for advice( I'm in healthcare) and I told her there was something wrong with his kidneys( actually the Lord gave me the diagnosis but he didn't have any symptoms at the time). Well, they didn't take it seriously, so 2 months later, he develops the symptoms of nephrotic syndrome, and is being treated and praise the Lord, is recovering well, and I pray he will be cured in the name of Jesus! So your interpretation was completely accurate and I praise the Lord for this website and this ministry! I have been reading it non-stop! I have been trying to live in the Spirit, and I think the Lord has blessed me with the gift of prophecy but it only happens when I'm speaking in tongues, suddenly intelligible phrases come out, as if He is speaking.. Only a few words though..like Do no fear, I am the Lord of Hosts,or Patience, I will be with you..but is like He wants to answer my prayers right then versus prophecy about the future.. What do you think

Stef

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream manifested- Praise the Lord for Daph and Mia!

Post by owen on Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:55 pm

thumbs Amen clapping :hallelujah:

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:30 am

I say Praise be to God! Keep praying and listening for his voice.

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:03 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top