Need help interpreting my dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Need help interpreting my dream

Post by tjw on Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:10 pm

Hello!
I am saved. I am having a lot of turmoil in my marriage and it has been affecting my kids especially my older one. I recently had a dream and I know it was from God but don't quite know what to make of it. I dreamed that I was at home and in a room I discovered a gray mouse and but it got away. Then in the same room some time later my husband looked behind some boxes and discovered a hedgehog trapped in a large plastic see through box that was covered with a lid. Then when I went into the living room I found a baby black bear roaming around. I decided to open the front door to let it out but just as I was letting it out I realized that its mother could be looking for it but it was too late because just as I opened the door the mama black bear was poking her head in and I knew this was dangerous because black bears are aggressive so I called to my family and we all ran out to another building. The mama bear did not get us. What does this mean?

tjw

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Need help interpreting my dream

Post by Linda Irish on Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:15 pm

I am learning about dreams and dont have full understanding but believe that some of the problems in the marriage or in your life in general if they are not addressed continue to grow in their power and in their threat to you. like the old saying a stitch in time saves nine?

There are some gifted and annointed Christians on this site that may have a deeper understanding...but I do believe that this at least in part a significant message from your dream. I believe you need to get alone with God and work things out with the Father, on how God would have you proceed. I encourage you that you can do all things in Christ Jesus who strengthens you. God Bless

Last edited by Linda Irish on Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

Linda Irish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda Irish on Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:18 pm

ps as I was leaving the Holy Spirit prompted me to tell you that you are to let the Holy Spirit lead you in all things

Linda Irish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:24 pm

Dear tjw,

I see you are new here so welcome as we bless each other.

Actually I lack the interpretation but my thoughts here are perharps you have external interference in your marriage( the animals that comes)

peter

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:02 pm

I was listening to Focus on the Family with James Dobson one day several years back and he had a guest on his radio show who dealt with troubled teens for many, many years. One of the guest's comments has stayed with me. He said if kids are having problems, he always counsels their parents first. If the parent's marriage/relationship can be improved, the kids are going to do much better.

I think what this dream is showing are unresolved issues in your marriage that really need to be dealt with. My dreams about black bears have had to do with infection---and that's what happens to issues if they're not dealt with--they fester and spread into other areas and can even lead to death. The hedgehog in the plastic see-through box represents an issue that has been addressed, but not addressed properly (stuffed).

I'd say this dream is a wakeup call for counseling. If your husband won't go, then go yourself. Make a list of things in your life that you DO have control over and work on those things. You DO have control over how you react to your husband, for example. It's your choice if you're going to shout at him or treat him with respect.

On a positive note, I think it's a very good thing the mama bear didn't get your family. God is definitely protecting you. I hope this helps and God bless you.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tjw on Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:32 pm

Yes this does. Thank you all for your help and kind words! I have always believed in the power of God given dreams. I have had a few prophetic dreams in my life and recognized this one as being very important. I will do as God has directed. God bless!

tjw

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:22 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top