Three Girls and a Dog

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Three Girls and a Dog

Post by ellycat316 on Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:24 am

Three girls, one being myself, were renting an apartment. One of the girls had a German Shepherd and the Landlord wanted him out, so the owner of the dog began to move out. I pleaded with the owner to let them stay. I said give the dog a chance first before making that decision (to see how he behaves), but he would not hear of it. Therefore I said I was moving out too.

ellycat316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Three Girls and a Dog

Post by ellycat316 on Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:15 am

My husband is in a nursing home, and I am there every day, a total of about 4 hrs.(inc. travel time). I spend alot of time on my dreams and on the computer. I am talking with the Lord about everything t/o the day/night.

ellycat316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ellycat316 on Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:40 am

You certainly have had your share of pain. I hope things have calmed down for you by now.

Yes, there is stress regarding my husband. He's been in nursing hame about 1 1/2 yrs now, but all considered, he is doing very well. He has Parkinson's. Everyone is amazed how well he is doing. Of course, I know that is attributed to God. He is still able to walk somewhat. I take him home every Sunday for the day, and he walks to the bathroom, with me at his side (just in case). He can eat by himself. Sometimes when he talks, he doesn't make sense, and other times he floors me and others by what he says. At the nursing home (lunchtime) I volunteer giving the residents their trays and bibs in the Dining Room, which I really enjoy.

ellycat316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ellycat316 on Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:49 am

Thanks for all your good wishes and prayers. You have been so responsive to many of my other posts, and I appreciate that. God Bless you, girl!

ellycat316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:41 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top