Help With This Dream - Thanks in Advance

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Help With This Dream - Thanks in Advance

Post by mom2slc3 on Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:46 pm

I dreamed a dream that I was married to my ex husband and we were shopping at a large warehouse type store, like Costco. I don't know how many are familiar with that type of store. Anyway, I knew our feelings in the dream. By the way, we have been divorced for more than six years now and he has remarried. As we were walking, shopping and talking, it seemed like he had an epiphany or somehow knew in his spirit that we were going to separate. He looked at me and said, "You're going to leave me." I didn't respond and he knew that it was true. I could tell that he was hurt but didn't react negatively. We continued shopping and as we were leaving the store and on our way out, I noticed several black trash bags over a bit from where we were and went to investigate because I saw some fabric that looked familiar. Turned out that all the items in the bags were ours. They had been taken from a laundromat several months before and we had thought them lost. As I looked through, I kept exclaiming, "I haven't seen these in ages!" and was very happy that I had found all these items: curtains and things to decorate a house. In the dream I knew that I was going to move to another city, and that city would be in the southern part of the U.S. I presently live in Southern California. I've never even considered moving "down south." I kept thinking that these would be great for helping to decorate our new place and I was very happy. Our meaning, my children and myself. Can anyone help me with this?

mom2slc3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Help With This Dream - Thanks in Advance

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:23 pm

This is my thought on your dream. It appears that things you lost in your first marriage, God is returning them and restoring things in your life. Isaiah 57:17-18, I have seen his ways, and will heal him: I will lead him also, and restore comforts unto him and to his mourners. I create the fruit of the lips; Peace, peace to him that is far off, and to him that is near, saith the LORD; and I will heal him.
The move could mean that your life will be moving in a new direction that will encompass refreshment and quietness, and peace.

If you feel that this don't apply, simply disregard. If you do then pray for a confirmation.

To God be the Glory!!!Amen and amen!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by mom2slc3 on Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:46 pm

Thank you so much for that! That's what I was sensing but wanted some confirmation. I'm excited about what God is about to. Isn't He wonderful? Thank you and thank you. It bears witness. I will listen for more instruction as well.

mom2slc3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:02 am

I come in agreeance with you right now and ask the Father in the name of Jesus to bless you abundatly in all areas of your life that you are lacking. I pray in Jesus name.

Thank You Father for Your Divine Revelations. To God be the Glory, amen and amen!

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:13 am

Praise the Lord, mom2slc3!

Welcome to the site! flower

These are just thoughts, not an interpretation....

When you and your husband separated, was it you that ended the marriage? Was he response in the dream similar to his reaction IRL? Given that 6 years have past and that he's remarried it appears that he's moved on but does he harbor any bitterness that you're aware of (or have you)? Also, in the dream did the two of you end up buying anything or were you just looking?

I ask because I think the dream is showing you that there are things from your marriage (e.g., memories, situations, principles/beliefs, etc.) that have been worked out/reconciled and the understanding/peace that you have regarding these things are things that you can bring into a new season in your life. Does this sound like anything going on in real life (IRL)?

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mom2slc3 on Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:33 am

Actually, in IRL I had given him an ultimatum to get some assistance (mental/emotional) because he was abusive. Marriage counseling had proved not to be the answer because he had personal anger issues. He chose to remarry instead. So, yes, I did end it but his response in the dream was unusual. He was upset but calm. I'm thinking that the Lord may be letting me know that he's finally gotten over some residual issues. I think he's been bitter but I believe that he has been doing what he can to work on his feelings.

We were shopping for the family, groceries and the like and yes, we were walking out with items when I saw the bags and bags of things that had been taken previously. It was strange that the bags were there because the items had been taken from a laundromat. I don't even usually use a laundromat. I was happy about having them back though.

mom2slc3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:41 am

Thanks for the additional information. The laundromat may have been symbolic for a cleansing cycle in your lives, a period of having negativity (e.g., bitterness, resentment, etc.) removed, issues worked out/reconciled, all of which leads to a fresh start. The bags and bags of things suggests that there was a lot of stuff to work out.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mom2slc3 on Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:10 pm

Thanks. That sheds some light as well. Somehow though the fact that they were thought to have been taken by someone and then found means something. I understand what you're saying, too, because I was planning to use them at "the new house" wherever that was going to be.

I'm learning more every day as God has been giving me dreams that aren't easy to get the answers to. Thanks very, very much for the input.

mom2slc3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:31 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top