red and white army

View previous topic View next topic Go down

red and white army

Post by APickARNG on Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:47 pm

My sister Emily telling me see I told you would be part of the red and white army. She is waving a red and white flag with an x on it.

Then I go on this journey with my marine friend Billy and Im about to join the marines with him. He tells me there is a new type of way of fighting and a new strategy of doing it. Im very intrigued and watch this video that seems too real to be a video of a demonstration of this new strategy on battle. There are groups of people with new jobs.

Then there is this kid. I end up calling him the green-eyed monster (He has curly hair and green eyes, and fat) and he makes fun of me for having a mouth guard in. He ends up trying to fight me. And grabs me. Billy and I are on a baseball field. A crowd surrounded him and I called to him and he separated the crowd and came towards me to help me then the dream ends

I also remember in my dream when i was training I was wearing the marine uniform and the boots and they told me to take my boots off. And they pull their blouses up and show us how to trot.

Tom hanks was narrating

APickARNG

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: red and white army

Post by Linda Irish on Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:00 pm

....I love this dream. It is really interesting. but what made me laugh is that my neighbor is Tom Hanks mom...she lives one block over and I make sugar free apple pies for her husband.....

Linda Irish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by APickARNG on Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:47 pm

Thank you for the posts!

APickARNG

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by APickARNG on Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:33 pm

I forgot there was an Asian women in this dream who was dressed in Marine dress uniform who was also a guide in the dream.

APickARNG

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by traveller on Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:51 pm

Hi apickargn,

First up, i'm not an interpreter, just sharing some thoughts i had: When i read the marine uniform i thought of sea/see'ers uniform, but it might mean something different to you.. Also the part with the boots and how you have to take them off seems significant, also in combination with the earlier scene where you had to change strategies.. Did it feel as a positive or negative to you?

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by APickARNG on Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:39 pm

Definitely positive. The Lord has manifested this dream in a lot of ways. The boots part was strange to me and reminded me of a lot of things (specific training I've had). I appreciate your thoughts. Thank you 'traveller'.

APickARNG

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:03 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top