rushing waters

View previous topic View next topic Go down

rushing waters

Post by Gissy2 on Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:44 pm

I was standing on this beach, looking down on the sea at this beautiful shellfish, the water looked deep but then again it was shallow. I couldn't decided because it looked deep however it must have been shallow because I was on the shore. I wasn't far out where the waters are usually deep. I wanted to reach for the shellfish but I turned to walk away because I decided the water was too deep for me. As I turned my back, rushing waters came in on the shore sweeping me off my feet and flowing around me. I didn't feel any pain, I wasn't hurt, I was surprised. I got up determined to get off the beach. I am not sure why the waters came and what it represents? any thoughts?

Gissy2
Junior Member
Junior Member

Posts : 701
Points : 876
Join date : 2009-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: rushing waters

Post by unaday* on Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:27 am

Gissy
When you said you were determined to get off the beach do you mean you got frightful?

unaday*
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 1138
Points : 914
Join date : 2008-07-28
Age : 38
Location : Canada

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Re: rushing waters

Post by Johanna Hall on Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:34 pm

Your dream is talking about your relationship with the Lord. You want the gifts that He has for you but are fearful to go after them because they are in the deep water (the Word). God is showing you that He will take you into a deeper relationship and you will see that there is no fear with God. God knows your heart and your heart is His.

Johanna Hall
New Member
New Member

Posts : 6
Points : 9
Join date : 2011-01-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: rushing waters

Post by Gissy2 on Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:44 pm

unaday* wrote:Gissy
When you said you were determined to get off the beach do you mean you got frightful?

I was afraid that the water would come back


Gissy2
Junior Member
Junior Member

Posts : 701
Points : 876
Join date : 2009-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: rushing waters

Post by Gissy2 on Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:14 pm

Johanna Hall wrote:Your dream is talking about your relationship with the Lord. You want the gifts that He has for you but are fearful to go after them because they are in the deep water (the Word). God is showing you that He will take you into a deeper relationship and you will see that there is no fear with God. God knows your heart and your heart is His.

i was always wondering if the shell was something of God, something good. But what about the rushing waters?

Gissy2
Junior Member
Junior Member

Posts : 701
Points : 876
Join date : 2009-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: rushing waters

Post by daphanie02 on Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:04 am

Could it be something beautiful/intriguing in your life that you want to obtain but you are fearful of trying to obtain it because of what might happen if you try? Just some thoughts,
God bless!


Laura Boaz (aka Daph)


 


 


A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

Posts : 3759
Points : 3327
Join date : 2008-07-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: rushing waters

Post by Mia Sherwood on Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:15 pm

Gissy2 wrote:I was standing on this beach, looking down on the sea at this beautiful shellfish, the water looked deep but then again it was shallow. I couldn't decided because it looked deep however it must have been shallow because I was on the shore. I wasn't far out where the waters are usually deep. I wanted to reach for the shellfish but I turned to walk away because I decided the water was too deep for me. As I turned my back, rushing waters came in on the shore sweeping me off my feet and flowing around me. I didn't feel any pain, I wasn't hurt, I was surprised. I got up determined to get off the beach. I am not sure why the waters came and what it represents? any thoughts?

In my dreams, beaches have been the place between the spirit world and the natural world. Is there something in the spiritual realm that you are afraid of going deeper in or even getting involved in at all??

And which this same thing has overwhelmed you.


Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.



http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Posts : 4695
Points : 4428
Join date : 2008-07-27
Age : 48

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Re: rushing waters

Post by Gissy2 on Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:45 pm

daphanie02 wrote:Could it be something beautiful/intriguing in your life that you want to obtain but you are fearful of trying to obtain it because of what might happen if you try? Just some thoughts,
God bless!

thank you daph, I believe you are right but what do you think about the rushing waters? was it good or bad?

Gissy2
Junior Member
Junior Member

Posts : 701
Points : 876
Join date : 2009-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: rushing waters

Post by daphanie02 on Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:59 pm

I agree with Mia, that the rushing waters represent something overwhelming.

Mia, that's really cool, i never thought about that! It fits a lot of my beach dreams :)


Laura Boaz (aka Daph)


 


 


A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

Posts : 3759
Points : 3327
Join date : 2008-07-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: rushing waters

Post by Gissy2 on Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:30 pm

Mia Sherwood wrote:

In my dreams, beaches have been the place between the spirit world and the natural world. Is there something in the spiritual realm that you are afraid of going deeper in or even getting involved in at all??

And which this same thing has overwhelmed you.


wow Mia, that is awesome!!! one of my desires is a deeper relationship with God, sometimes it could be overwhelming because I feel like it will be years, but I don't worry about that too much, I know I am His and He is mine.

another thought I have with the rushing waters is how God sometimes troubles the waters, also I thought of the tide, how there is low tide and high tide which may represent seasons and time.

Gissy2
Junior Member
Junior Member

Posts : 701
Points : 876
Join date : 2009-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: rushing waters

Post by Mia Sherwood on Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:38 pm

This thing that it is though is something you are afraid of happening again. What would that fit in your life?


Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.



http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Posts : 4695
Points : 4428
Join date : 2008-07-27
Age : 48

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Re: rushing waters

Post by Gissy2 on Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:46 pm

daphanie02 wrote:I agree with Mia, that the rushing waters represent something overwhelming.

Mia, that's really cool, i never thought about that! It fits a lot of my beach dreams :)

I agree as well it could be something overwhelming. The shell was very beautiful and because of this I believe it is something of God, so I am puzzle by the rushing waters. Is it something God shows me and I am overwhelmed by it? Is this something in the future? Why did the waters come after I turned my back? I am sorry for these questions but I am really trying to figure it out on my own.

At first I was thinking, He showed me something, I doubted it and the waters came as a sign of my mistake. Then I thought is the shell an illusion, a distraction, I turn my back on it and as a blessing the waters come rushing in.

Gissy2
Junior Member
Junior Member

Posts : 701
Points : 876
Join date : 2009-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: rushing waters

Post by Gissy2 on Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:03 pm

Mia Sherwood wrote:This thing that it is though is something you are afraid of happening again. What would that fit in your life?


If it is what I think it would be then yes it does fit!!!

Gissy2
Junior Member
Junior Member

Posts : 701
Points : 876
Join date : 2009-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: rushing waters

Post by Mia Sherwood on Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:49 pm

Let's say there is something beautiful that you want but you are uncertain about whether you should go for it or not. You decided not to pursue this thing that you really desired because you were scared. As you begin to walk away from it, something happened that wasn't exactly pleasant just then, and you wanted to get as far away from that situation as you could so that it never happened again.

Sound familiar, yet?


Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.



http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Posts : 4695
Points : 4428
Join date : 2008-07-27
Age : 48

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Re: rushing waters

Post by Gissy2 on Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:59 pm

hmmm I am sorry Mia, now that you say that, I am not sure, it does sound familiar only IRL, I am not running far away crying

Gissy2
Junior Member
Junior Member

Posts : 701
Points : 876
Join date : 2009-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: rushing waters

Post by Gissy2 on Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:23 am

<img src=" longdesc="78" />

Gissy2
Junior Member
Junior Member

Posts : 701
Points : 876
Join date : 2009-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: rushing waters

Post by Mia Sherwood on Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:32 am

You never really ran far way in the dream either. Only you felt like you never wanted to be in that situation again.


Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.



http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Posts : 4695
Points : 4428
Join date : 2008-07-27
Age : 48

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Re: rushing waters

Post by Gissy2 on Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:20 am

Mia Sherwood wrote:You never really ran far way in the dream either. Only you felt like you never wanted to be in that situation again.


Yes, I think you are right, I didn't run far in the dream. Wow, this dream turn out to have a very simple meaning, I guess I was overthinking everything, I thought God had a deep prophetic message for me laugh

Gissy2
Junior Member
Junior Member

Posts : 701
Points : 876
Join date : 2009-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: rushing waters

Post by Mia Sherwood on Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:33 am

Do you know what the dream is referring to?


Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.



http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Posts : 4695
Points : 4428
Join date : 2008-07-27
Age : 48

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Re: rushing waters

Post by Gissy2 on Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:03 am


There is a situation I know I would never want to go thru again and that could possibly fit the dream, I'm not 100% sure. But I knew that in reality, I guess I didn't realize it would manifest itself in a dream.

Gissy2
Junior Member
Junior Member

Posts : 701
Points : 876
Join date : 2009-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: rushing waters

Post by Mia Sherwood on Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:11 am

About 90% of the time, maybe 97% of the time, dreams are a reflection of what happens in our daily lives. God shows us things that will happen in our life in advance. If this dream fits your situation perfectly, then I would say that this is what the dream is about.



Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.



http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Posts : 4695
Points : 4428
Join date : 2008-07-27
Age : 48

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Re: rushing waters

Post by Gissy2 on Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:17 am


the dream happened after my situation, so, my mind was really replaying what already happened in real life? i understand that, there is so much to learn with dream interpretation, thank you Mia!!!

Gissy2
Junior Member
Junior Member

Posts : 701
Points : 876
Join date : 2009-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: rushing waters

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:28 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum