Lesbian dreams.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lesbian dreams.

Post by Blue101 on Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:59 am

Im almost embarrassed to post this...But its really been bothering me...

I've recently been having dreams with the same sex coming on to me in the dream and me enjoying it or something.

One dream was about a sister I know who recently been staying at my place from out of the country. She came out here to visit for ministry purposes and stayed at my place. I had a dream that while we were sleeping, she came on to me, and pulled me closer to her and I was shocked but let her...I woke up confused, aroused but scared and in prayer.

Recent dream was again at the heart lustful. I remember being somewhere purchasing furniture and seeing women being lustful with each other and me talking to one woman, even thinking lustful thoughts. Then randomly in the dream, some guy ask, "am I apart of the Church?" I said yes, and he seemed amazed. I felt his response was more like it was an honor to be around someone that represented the Church (the Body). But i felt confused & ackward being there. Also felt like something was trying to get me to masturbate as a result of the lustfulness of the dream. I woke up fighting these lustful thoughts.

Help. I feel like im being attacked or something or maybe i opened myself up to something unknowingly... But im also asking the Lord to purify my heart as well.

Thanks

Blue101

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lesbian dreams.

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:45 pm

I have seen homosexuality be symbolic for an un Godly lifestyle. But that is just my own thoughts based on my own understanding. i'm sorry i dont have a Holy Spirit interpretation. Also it could be that the devil will try to tempt you with something lustful in the future. When Jesus was praying in the Garden before he was arrested, he rebuked his disciples for sleeping instead of praying. He told Peter to pray so that he would not fall into temptation (because the devil had asked to sift him as wheat) perhaps this was a dream to encourage you to pray so that you will not fall into some kind of temptation.

God bless!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:21 pm

I wonder if you've been around a lesbian or lesbians in real life recently? Sometimes dreams like this are for discernment....

I make it a point to do a cleansing prayer before I sleep in a hotel room---way too many times I've dreamed really sensual , non-typical-for-me dreams (one time it was about a child molester) if I do not. I think it's been how I've discerned what went on in that room before I slept there.

I would counsel you to search your heart and repent of anything that comes to mind, pray and anoint your house and tell that perverse spirit to leave in Jesus' name.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue101 on Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:56 pm

I havent guarded my heart effectively and have allowed a guy that I trusted to get physically close to me...even though we never slept together, i committed fornication in my heart in my interactions with him. I'm saying this because he recently confessed that while he was getting close to me, he was sexually impure with another sister, and had previously crossed the boundary sexually with a few more sisters, one of the sisters having a homosexual history. I had no idea that this was and had gone on. I think because I compromised my sexual and emotional integrity & sinned against the Lord in this area, I made myself vulnerable to these lustful attacks that I've been fighting off.

I have been in prayer for Gods healing in my heart, & i continue to repent over my behavior and been given some peace & rest in my dreams lately. Please keep me in prayer because I' have been emotionally wounded as a result. But i'm learning what it means to guard my heart above ALL things.

Thank u both for your feedback.

Blue101

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by John7 on Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:07 pm

i just wanted to give some personal comments and thoughts on this post, Im not interpreting the dream but just offering personal thoughts...

First I want to say to you that it takes a lot of courage to say that your struggling with issues, that shows spiritual maturity in Christ and that your on the road to going forward with Christ.

I too have struggled with lustful, sexually immoral dreams from time to time. I havent been entirely sure what to make of them, some dream interpretation ministries say these dreams are just hormonal frustration, but I don't know if thats correct. I also had a sexually immoral dream when I was pure, holy and without blemish for about 2 weeks, but after two weeks I got this dream which totally filled me with lust again.

Recently God led me to email a number of girls who I interacted sexually with, and I apologised to them via email and also asked God for forgiveness, even though it was a long time since this happened. God just led me to do this for whatever reason. I guess we can never full understand his ways.

Occasionally I do struggle with sexual dreams and they do mess with my spiritual walk, because I am trying my best to walk in obedience to God. Im not sure if its the devil giving me these dreams or hormonal frustration, I guess I just need to keep praying about it. But I must admit, as I've been striving to obey God, things have been improving. I sincerely pray and hope the Holy Spirit helps you through your challenges.

God bless

John7
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:51 am

Blue,

These are just thoughts for you to ponder as well. Sex in dreams can be lust of more than sex. It can also be lust over something in your life. Sometimes it can be a lust to do something that is not of God, maybe the spirit of lust is trying to attach itself to you. Stay in the word and pray asking God to show you what it really means. You can also command that spirit to leave in Jesus name. We have been given all authority by Jesus. Luke 10:19 is my reference here. You are qualified because you have Jesus and the Holy Spirit in you. Please pray on what I have said and be lead of the Holy Spirit within you to understand and act according to His will. I pray this is of help to you.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamert00 on Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:05 pm

It could be that you will develop a godly relationship with this person unsaved person. You said she was out of the country. Just my thoughts. If not, I wouldn't be surprise if you come into contact with someone who is being misused by someone in the body of Christ.

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue101 on Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:11 am

@Dreamer, the girl that stayed with me is a believer, but we did develop a friendship.

"I wouldn't be surprised if u come into contact with someone who is being misused in the Body"

Just wondering what you mean here.

Thanks

Blue101

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue101 on Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:20 am

@ John, thanks bro for sharing that...Im encouraged at what God its going in your life.

@ Connie and thank u for reminding me of the Power we have in Christ...AMEN!

Blue101

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:36 am

You are very welcome! :hearts:

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamert00 on Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:16 pm

Blue, I had those dreams before about an individual. I felt that it was wrong too, but continued with the act. I felt I was taking advantage of her, so IRL I asked if someone was taking advantage of her at our church and she said yes. She left that relationship. She was shocked that I knew and dreamed about her.

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:23 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top