heart of a snake

View previous topic View next topic Go down

heart of a snake

Post by hvanengelen on Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:01 am

Shalom everybody,

This is my first time here on the forum. My name is Hanita. I dream most nights several dreams that I remember when I wake up. Now I'm learning to interprete them and growing in discerning where the dreams come from. Some time ago I asked the Lord how I could grow in prophesying, when I shared this with a lady that I don't know that well, she started praying for me and said that the Lord showed me I dream so much and that He speaks through the dreams.
So now I'm here and I'm thankful for this possibility to share.

Here's the dream:
I saw a grey snake in the air above my bed, the snake was almost totally split in two, the tail was one piece but the rest of the body was split, so it had two heads. The tail formed the bottom point of a heart, the rest of the split snake formed the two sides of a heart (like a valentine's heart, but grey) it was hollow since the center was not filled by the snake, it formed only the outline of the heart.

I've asked the Lord and I have some idea what it could mean, but I would like to get a confirmation.

hvanengelen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: heart of a snake

Post by unaday* on Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:03 pm

Hi Hanita
Two questions:
What were your feelings when you saw the snake(s)
Is there anyone new in your life that has come to you as a new friend (new relationship?)

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by hvanengelen on Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:23 pm

Hi, thanks for asking,

I didn't feel anything, just saw it as a fact.
Yes, there are several persons in my life that are new since we got married one and a half year ago and have gotten to know so many new persons, I moved to this place where my husband comes from and we are joining a new church. So everything is pretty new.

hvanengelen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:06 am

Hello, these are just my thoughts on this:I think God is showing you how people appearences can be decieving to include Christians,
1 Kings 8:39, Then hear you in heaven your dwelling place, and forgive, and do, and give to every man according to his ways, whose heart you know; (for you, even you only, know the hearts of all the children of men;)
There is division of the thoughts or mind of people and the enemy is attacking their thoughts, even in Church; hence the head split in two. Matthew 15:19, “For out of the heart come evil thoughts, murder, adultery, sexual immorality, theft, false testimony, slander.”The evil and death that fills man heart; hence, the snake and hollowness of the heart.
Colossians 2:8, “See to it that no one takes you captive through hollow and deceptive philosophy, which depends on human tradition and the basic principles of this world rather than on Christ.”The gray snake overall symbolizes deception or truths mixed with traditions. The tail being by itself represents lies that have told, Isaiah, 9:15, “The ancient and honorable, he is the head; and the prophet that teaches lies, he is the tail.”

If you do not agree, simply disregard. To God be the Glory!!!Amen and amen!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:08 am

Hi
My thoughts are in conjunction with Agape. It sounds like deception coming in the form of "genuine love"
It is possible that God is warning you to be circumspect of the new relationships you are building...not all the glitters is Gold. Keep your discernment of those around you peeked.

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by hvanengelen on Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:13 pm

Thanks, Agape and Unaday for your replies! It's very, very helpful and actually confirmation of what I felt, but wasn't sure whether it was the Lord or my own suspicion. Now I sense an urge from the Lord to pray and be watchful. This has taught me something deep.
I appreciate the bible verses very much!

Bless you both!

hvanengelen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:41 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top