LIMO and MOUTH 2 MOUTH

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LIMO and MOUTH 2 MOUTH

Post by Daisy on Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:26 am

I had a dream a while back, and it just fully came back to my memory. I had a dream I was in a shiny black LIMO with a lot of lights inside~like the one I had when I got married. I have a feeling someone was in there with me, but cant remember any face or who it was. When I stepped out of the LIMO~ All of a sudden I was in this room that looked like there was white clean fog in the room in the air especially along the floor where there were tons of kids that looked dead. I started giving them CPR one by one and they started coming back to life. As far as I could see there were kids everywhere all ages from infant up. I remember thinking~"there is no way I can help all of these kids in time!" I felt like there was a time sensitivity~an URGENCY, like we only had a certain amount of time to revive them. I just kept reviving them as fast as I could! I felt such a panic. There were other living people in the room with me~maybe like 2 but I cant remember their faces. I remember telling them to help me and to be as QUICK as possible!

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LIMO and MOUTH 2 MOUTH

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:26 am

It looks like God is showing you a postion in a children's ministry and reviving their Spirit by speaking the Word. However, I do not know what aspect of ministry this is in regards to: Bible class or praying.

Pray over for confirmation or disregard if you do not agree.
To God be the Glory, Amen!

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:55 am

What do you think the Limo is significant for

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:56 am

I will be prayerful about this for sure...thanks!

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:34 am

An automobile is symbolic of church or personal ministry, life, warfare and battles. Hopes this helps.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:49 am

That does help a ton. When I was praying on it earlier~What came to me is that someone who rides is a limo can be 'well known' or is also 'noticed' by others. Maybe this could mean that my gift will be known or evident.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:00 am

just some thoughts:

Limo is also a luxury car.. and it's huge.. it's not the "normal" car. adn most of the time it's used for going someone "special" or being an important person. happy dance woohoo

mouth to mouth reminds me of "breathing life" into someone, which is probably why you felt the urgency.. u will be breathing life into these children ( if in fact it is for a children's ministry)

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:14 am

Thanks sis in christ...I also remembered an important part to the dream. I remember specifically having a process to who to help first b/c there were so many kids. I remember giving direction to the others to start helping the kids by age. Starting first with the littlest children~infants and going on up. I can remember holding a infant in one arm and giving CPR while walking to the next child I was going to help.

Last edited by Alexis25 on Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:25 am; edited 1 time in total

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:24 am

Yeah, I'm not sure about the ministry thing. I used to want to run my own day care, and worked in the childcare industry (was a nanny for a while) for 16+ years...but kinda got burned out. When I had my own kids I just wanted to take care of them, and thankfully have been able to stay home with them. I used to work with the kids in the children's ministry, but was once again feeling burned out and needing a break since I had done this my whole life. I currently serve in the main sanctuary welcoming and caring for the adults in the main service and have done this for quite sometime. My hubby used to do it with me, but only can help sometimes now due to his new work schedule. I have been praying recently if it is time to go back into the children's ministry, but I don't just want to go back to a security blanket-something I'm used to doing-because my husband isn't always with me in the main church during our time of serving. It is a little bit of a stretch for me to operate in this ministry without him...and I don't want to step down if this is an opportunity God is using to cause growth. Does that make sense??? I had this dream before I met my husband, and the details just came back to me last night while I was trying to fall asleep.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:31 am

Working with kids is something that is VERY easy for me, I do believe its a natural gifting...it is nice to know though that it is not the ONLY thing I can do or that I might be good at...that has been a nice thing to learn while serving with the adults in the 'care ministry'.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:21 pm

Alexis25 wrote:Thanks sis in christ...I also remembered an important part to the dream. I remember specifically having a process to who to help first b/c there were so many kids. I remember giving direction to the others to start helping the kids by age. Starting first with the littlest children~infants and going on up. I can remember holding a infant in one arm and giving CPR while walking to the next child I was going to help.
this to me speaks of taking charge.. Like the one in control..telling others what to do, being a leader hee hee scratching chin

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:25 pm

hi again..aftr reading ur last 2posts to me it sounds like the Lord is answering ur questions about ur ministry/work w/children..
u might be doing a lot more of managing work an also hands-on..
this is what came to mind after reading thumbs
I hear u sounds like it cud be exhausting, but if the Lord has blessed u with this wonderful gift than He will give u the strength to do it and do it well Cheering

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:52 pm

Thanks Sister~ you are a GREAT encourager!

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:19 pm

May I share a little from my own experience? I love children, but as I'm getting older, I'm realizing there is a great need in the body of Christ for mothers-and it's not just mothers for the under-18 crowd. In Judges 5:7, Deborah calls herself not a judge, but a "mother in Israel."

People of all ages need someone in their lives to encourage them, to listen to them, to be tender with them at times, more direct with them at other times, someone they can trust someone who will help them grow closer to God. Alexius, if you have a "mother" calling like this, don't feel like "just " serving in the main sanctuary welcoming and caring for the adults is in any way neglecting your call!!!!

From what you've shared about this dream, I kept thinking "triage." That's standard operating procedure in hospitals/clinics--if someone comes in bleeding profusely it makes sense that person should receive care before someone who is just there for a check up. Churches are supposed to be like hospitals in the sense that people should be able to come in and receive or give care and walk out healed in their minds and spirits (and yes, their bodies too).

And the part of the limo--it reminded me of that verse that says we are seated in heavenly places with Christ Jesus. I bet that was Jesus who was with you in the limo giving you strength so you could minister to the children even in your husband's absence.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:20 pm

Thanks Deborah~that is VERY helpful as well! I really appreciate the encouragement!!! Bless You

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:42 pm

you\\'re welcome! Bless You back

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:47 pm

Alexis25 wrote:Thanks Sister~ you are a GREAT encourager!
you\\'re welcome! :lordhelpus:

and :goodpost: Debroh,,,
:yeahthat:

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:14 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top