ONE DAY MY GLORIOUS FATHER SAY'S

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ONE DAY MY GLORIOUS FATHER SAY'S

Post by James Gerald on Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:13 am

That man (The third man that i did not know that confirmed to me that GOD SPEAKS!)
YOU TELL HIM THAT HE HAS A JOB IN OUR MINISTRY, TELL HIM I WAN'T HIM AS THE GROUNDS KEEPER, AND ASK HIM IF HE WOULD LIKE TO SERVE ME! So i ask him,
he say's to me I would love to serve HIM thank you, i said don't thank me thank HIM HE told me to ask you, HIS idea not mine, so anyway three weeks later i pull into the gasstation (where he works) he comes over to me he say's to me HE told me that I need to follow, HE said I should follow you, i said no way, he said yes that is what HE told me to do, any way i had this boat that HE asked me to give away for HIM but the Church refused it, which broke my heart because i wanted to do as HE wished of me, so HE say's to me one day as i was pulling into the gas station YOU GIVE THE BOAT TO THE GROUNDS KEEPER FOR ME MY son, so i finished filling up and pulled around to tell him what HE said, i told him HE told me to give you this boat i have
so he came over to get it we were hooking it up and he say's thank you , i said you know i did not give it HE gave it to you, you thank him for it not me, he said you know
what my neighbor has a boat and he never useses it I've been trying to buy that boat off of him for 3 years and he would not consider it.
Then my FATHER say's to me GIVE HIM THAT EARRING i started to cry so i went into the house ( it was a earring of my JESUS that i LOVED SO VERY MUCH!) HE say's to me I KNOW HOW MUCH YOU LOVE ME, AND I KNOW HOW MUCH YOU LOVE THAT EARRING, YOU GIVE IT TO HIM, YOU TELL HIM IT'S FULL OF OUR LOVE AND WE LOVE HIM, so i gave it to him and told him what HE said, oh what tears of LOVE flowed!
Then one day HE tells me you tell him HE LIVES IN OUR HOUSE (the house i living in)
YOU TELL HIM THE MINISTRY OWNES IT, AND AS THE GROUNDS KEEPER HE LIVES THERE.

Just little pieces of of this story HIS STORY, HIS GLORY! AMEN! AMEN! AMEN!

A little something, some days when HE speaks just normal, and some days HE speaks like HE is almost singing to me, i said why do you sing to me, HE say's BECAUSE I'M HAPPY FOR YOU!

James Gerald

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ONE DAY MY GLORIOUS FATHER SAY'S

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:38 am

Totally Awesome!

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by John7 on Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:33 am

Thats a real blessing to read

thanks for sharing. I have had similar experiences with God using men of God on Christian TV to explain dreams I've had, its pretty amazing, and also shows that God is a God of order, and He does use his ministers to speak to us and interpret dreams sometimes, even when they dont realize they doing it!

God bless u james and thanks for ur wonderful posts

John7
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by James Gerald on Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:25 am

MAY OUR GLORIOUS FATHER BLESS YOU !

James Gerald

View user profile

Back to top Go down