Weird dream about my wedding ring...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Weird dream about my wedding ring...

Post by blessed1 on Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:47 pm

I dreamt that somehow the diamond on my wedding ring was out of place. My dad was with me in my kitchen and he said he could fix it. The way he was going to fix it was totally crazy!! He lifted up the bottom of my cabinets (out of the floor!) and said to hand him the ring, he could fix it! At first, I hesitated, thinking there was no way that could fix it, it would completely destroy the ring. But he assured me that he could fix it, so I gave it to him and he put it on the floor and dropped the heavy cabinet on it and then gave it back to me and the diamond was back in it's place. I put the ring back on my finger and noticed there was a dust-bunny underneath it! what So, I pulled it out and it became a sock! I did this two more times and ended up holding 3 socks in my hand, which were like booties and I think they were all gray. EOD. Told you is WEIRD!! lol!

Can anyone help me make any sense of it?

blessed1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Weird dream about my wedding ring...

Post by Deborah on Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:24 am

In real life for me the times when my wedding ring has been lost or when it doesn't fit right anymore are symbolic of what's going on in my marriage. I remember one time when my ring was lost in a piece of luggage and it was almost a year before I found it again, and in that time I almost lost my marriage.

I'm wondering if this dream is telling you about something that's going on in your marriage--it's kind of weird, for example, that your dad would "fix" your ring instead of your husband, and especially in such an unorthodox manner! Is your dad an issue in your marriage?

Diamonds for me represent purity and permanence, something that should not be set in dust-bunnies that produce socks lol! The dust bunnies remind me of that verse about us seeing a speck in our brother's eye, neglecting the plank in our own--like a forgiveness issue. I think it's encouraging you were able to get this dust bunny out of your ring. The deal is though, sometimes when issues come up they can be bigger than what they initially seemed.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed1 on Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:19 pm

Thank you, Deborah!! I also really felt that the ring had to represent something in my marriage that needs repaired. No, my dad is not an issue in our marriage, but I thought he might be symoblic for the Lord repairing me and/or the issue. I agree that my ring should not be set in dust-bunnies that produce socks! LOL My first thought was dust that needs to be settled, perhaps and maybe the socks represent my walk (?). I am still praying about this dream, but I know what its pertaining to. You have really helped me a lot!

praying Bless You

blessed1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:10 pm

Bless You back. I hope you receive restoration in all areas of your life.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:08 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top