which bedroom??

View previous topic View next topic Go down

which bedroom??

Post by Hollie on Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:35 pm

Me and my Husband was in this house it was empty we were checking it out my daughter was with us at least it seemed to be are daughter im not really sure. in the first bedroom we looked at seemed fine it was big with lots of room. we went to the next bedroom which i thought would be my daughters but she said i dont want this room its to big and it scares me. I said well lets see when we walked in there, there was a space off of the room but it was connected like a closed or something but it was really big like a addition to the room it had a desk, lamp and chair in it and that was all. I said oh look this could be my office. and it had a bathroom connected to the room also. Then i looked down the floor now looked like i was in a bathroom with a tile floor and a drain in the middle of the floor i noticed a cockroach trying to come up the drain i started spraying it with tons of water until i knew it was long gone..then I woke up.
can you help?

Hollie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: which bedroom??

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:38 am

Is there anything going on in personal walk or that of a family member?

Back to top Go down

Post by Hollie on Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:43 pm

I dont think so...

Hollie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:22 am

This is just my thoughts. It appears that the reason why the house is empty is because God is about to place new things in your life. The office space is a representation of something in your life that is underservice in the Spirit. The e objects within the room: lamp, desk, and chair, could be a presentation of the Holy Trinity. The lamp which the Spirit or the light that guides and comfort us; the chair is Jesus in which we call on for support; the desk is God in which we meditate and study His Word. The roach is symbolical of something that is tenacious and impure in the sight of God and must be removed from either you and/or family’s life. Whatever this roach represents it is persistent in its attempts of coming up from the drain. It appears whatever it is, if left but now is attempting to reenter again; however, your perseverance at getting rid of it with water, could mean that you are being led by the Spirit to get rid of this pest once and for all.

If you do not agree or feel it in your Spirit, simply disregard.
To God be the Glory!!!Amen and amen!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:19 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top