REPOST~DEEP SNOW~OVER MY HEAD!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

REPOST~DEEP SNOW~OVER MY HEAD!!!

Post by Daisy on Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:10 pm

I had a dream that all of a sudden I could see myself falling into the snow~coming from a higher level. The snow was all white~not dirty at all. When I fell the snow was SO DEEP, I know it was OVER my head because I couldn't feel my feet touching the ground yet. I fell straight down. Right after I saw myself fall in, my daughter came tumbling right after me. When she fell she came down in a weird position~her back was arched and her neck was tilted back and her legs hit the snow first kind of bent. I remember thinking, "O my gosh, I hope her back or neck isn't broken!" Fear gripped me. She wasn't far from me, but I remember not being able to get to her and thinking if I move I will sink and be over my head and wont be able to get help. She started crying when she hit the snow, and then I seen her move a tiny bit, which calmed my fear a bit that it there wasn't permanent damage. Because she doesn't weigh much, she didn't sink into the snow, she was kind of resting on top of it. Then I woke up. I don't know what or where we were falling from. We weren't skiing either. I remember seeing snow EVERYWHERE I could see, and not so far off a wooden dock (One that you would see on a lake). There were not any people in sight, except for myself and my daughter.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: REPOST~DEEP SNOW~OVER MY HEAD!!!

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:55 pm

I want you to understand what i'm about to say because it's VERY important. This dream was not given to you to fill you with fear, but to let you know that no matter what the manifestation of this dream is, YOUR DAUGHTER WILL BE OK. I feel with all my heart that the entire purpose of this dream was for comfort in the future. I pray that the Lord gives you peace about this dream and that at the right time, the dream will come back to your rememberance and you will find comfort in it.

God bless

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:13 pm

Thank you Daphanie~I will keep this in mind and take comfort in this. Any clue of what the snow or wooden dock could mean or signify??

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:55 am

These are my thoughts based off my dreams. Snow means to washed white in the Blood of Jesus. I believe the dock is His way of telling you that you can seek comfort in Him in times of distress. I hope this helps.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:58 am

Thanks agape~that is a confirmation of what I was feeling the snow represented too! What about us falling??? That is one thing that hasn't unraveled yet to me. What are your thoughts on us falling into the snow??

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:18 am

Just my thoughts: It could be three things: a trial, being moved by the power of God to change or it could simply God telling you whenever you feel trapped in a situation He will be there to pick you up. I am not sure from your dream if you and your daughter got up, but if you did it means that you are a righteous person. I hope this helps.
God Bless!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:47 am

I was afraid to move, because the snow was so deep I didnt yet touch the ground...my daughter was laying on top of the snow crying, I didn't see us get out before I woke, but I do know that because I'm a believer I am already made righteous from what Christ did on the cross whether I seen us get out or not. My inclination out of those possible meanings would be probably a trial, because my daughter was crying because she fell in a weird position when she landed into the snow. I don't think it would be being moved by the power of God b/c He would never do anything to hurt me or my daughter. But I did feel trapped in my dream, so knowing that He will always be there to pick us up really brings a lot of peace to my spirit. Thanks Agape! =)

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:50 am

Hello Alexis, when I put moved by the power of God, I meant like when the Spirit hits. For example, I have seen people hit with the Spirit with such force, that they fall down like a sack of potatoes. The person that falls and get up in dreams, is parallel to the story of Job.
This is just my opinion, sometimes in dreams what may appear to bad may not be. May daughter as of late had dreams in which people were dead or killed, but I know that this means a new beginning or life. I hope this helps. God Bless!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:17 pm

referee

Putting on my moderator hat for a moment...

agape2007 - Please be very careful in your statements regarding symbols and what they mean - while I'm sure you have the best of intentions, these comments can be misleading to dreamers and new interpreters:

"Snow means to washed white in the Blood of Jesus."

"The person that falls and get up in dreams, is parallel to the story of Job."

"May daughter as of late had dreams in which people were dead or killed, but I know that this means a new beginning or life. "

These statements have a authoritative tone that suggests that these symbols always mean these things - our teaching in this ministry is that that's never the case with symbols in dreams. Yes, there are some symbols that tend to have a reoccuring meaning but even in these cases, no one symbol has one meaning 100% of the time. It is critically important to look at symbols within the context of the overall dream. Please refrain from making statements like this moving forward, ok?

There are several teachings about this topic on the site that address this, I'll leave the links so that you can read them - actually, everyone should review them if they haven't already. In doing so, you'll become more familiar with the way that we approach symbols here. As a new member, you may not have had an opportunity to read them:

Christian Dream Symbol Basics:
http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/t8461-christian-dream-symbol-basics

Sane Use of Dream Symbols:
http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/t8462-sane-use-of-dream-symbols

Symbol Abuse:
http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/t8464-symbol-abuse

Please keep these principles in mind moving foward, ok? flower Bless You

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:20 pm

Sorry, one other point that I want to make as well....

Sometimes there are parts of a dream that aren't meant to be understood immediately. I have dreams that are years old that I've just received the understanding of pieces of them (or the whole dream).

My signature verse sums this up - Habukkuk 2:3

Thanks.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:30 pm

Lola thank you for your comments; however as I stated in my response, I said based "off my dreams" or in my dreams. I state this to let the person know from my experience. I used these from time to time to give a person an understanding of the point I am trying to make. I always tell the person to make sure they get a confirmation or disregard if they do not feel it in their Spirit. Yes, I had the best of intentions and I apologize if I had mislead anyone in my posts.
God Bless
To God be the Glory!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:39 pm

agape2007 - thanks for clarifiying! Still, be sure to read the posts that I included, ok? It's important so that you understand our teachings. Thanks and God Bless! flower

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:17 pm

Thanks Lola and agape for your help in these things. I really am new, and am trying to learn how to interpret these dreams accurately. Trust me when I say even though Im new to this site if something doesn't sit well to me when someone interprets, I wont receive it. I really was asking a lot of what thing symbolized to agape~so I hope i didn't get her into any trouble with my questions. I did not feel mislead even in the least. I did go to the symbol sites that you posted and really gained a lot of understanding from them. I now know that symbols can have many different meanings, depending upon the feel of the dream. I will know from now on, that sometimes I may not know the full interp of a dream within the first week....patience Alexis, patience...lol. idea

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:31 pm

No, Alexis25, you didn't get agape2007 in trouble at all. We had been working with agape2007 behind the scenes regarding some of her practices which run contrary to our teachings about dream intepretation. She'd been asked a couple of times to review our teachings and guidelines to make sure that she acted in accordance with them but it was clear that this hadn't happened. I apologize for having to correct her in the middle of the discussion of your dream, that was unfortunate but it is important that members know (especially newer members) that her approach to interpretation (in this case, practicing what we refer to as a cookie cutter approach to symbol interpretation) isn't how we approach dreams here and can actually do more harm than good. I left links to Mia's teachings on the topic so that members can read the articles and increase their ability to understand how God uses symbols to speak to us. In doing so, they also grow in their ability to discern when an interpretation is "off".

I sensed that you weren't being misled but unfortunately, that hasn't always been the case.

Last edited by lola21st on Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:57 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:32 am

Ok Thanks so much Lola! I understand~its nice to know the moderators are around to make sure things are going well. Thank you

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:10 am

Thanks. It's really important for us to know that interpretations being given here are consistent with our teachings because prophetic dream interpretation is a form of prophecy. We take it seriously because we don't want anyone to make decisions based on false prophecies - that could be disastrous.

Bless You

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:44 am

Trust me~this unfortunately I know from first hand experiences. I had some 'false prophets' in my life when I first got saved, and though God worked everything out for good in the end there were many ways that I was lead astray from false teachings and so called prophesies. Even though I am new to this site and trying to figure out my dreams, thankfully I can sense right out of the gate if something doesn't line up with my spirit or the word~now that I have more knowledge of the word. Thanks for doing a great job keeping this site safe~false prophesies can really hurt people!

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:40 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top