In switzerland... amazing

View previous topic View next topic Go down

In switzerland... amazing

Post by SisterinChrist on Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:12 pm

in this dream im in Switzerland! I am with a freind( felt like i knew the person). we are driving an passing thise amazing, beautiful houses..more like mansions!! happy dance :hooray: breathtaking!! He is showing me these mansions..1 aftr anothr thy r better, bigger an more amazing :hooray: ... then we pass buildings .. thy hve real long windows.. real nice. he says yea these buildings hve real HIGH cielings wow... then i guess i see in my minds eyes, the inside of the apt... real high beautiful cielings..this man is spray painting the ceiling.. GOldish color. i feel like the inside is kinda like the color/style i like.. goldish decorated as well, I feel im thinking no wonder thy say Switzerland is beautiful ( wasnt it called heaven on earth??)

I thnk in drm i wanted 2do smthng in swiss, b/c im only there a short time.. but my frnd i feel doesn't want to.. im like at least lets go to the movies... i feel im heading 2hotel...
i also feel like random business ppl r there.. like for work.. maybe traveling for work..i see thy speak English..
i get to hotel..I get into an elevator.. 2 young guys wearing a business suite get in. laughing giggling, having a good time laugh I feel thy r here for business ( work)
i dnt know maybe im there for work as well.. i cant recall.. Scratch Chin

Then, I see that I am on a boat..i dnt know what kind, on a large body of water.. I recall its vry beautiful outside... amazing Switzerland. I see a small boat, like a 2 or 3 seat'r boat, it's a POLICE boat. I see a real large boat.. the police boat is mad at this LARGE boat.. it crashes into it, and i see glass shatter frm the small police boat.. then i see the police boat move back and just leave....

Scratch Chin

Last edited by SisterinChrist on Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:43 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: In switzerland... amazing

Post by SisterinChrist on Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:02 pm

Anyone?

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:39 am

tks for responding to my drm. yea thats weird..dont know why it was deleted. i did see u responded last night. i was going to luk at it 2day.

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:45 am

I forgot to ask you, you sated in a previous post that your family is from India, correct? Do your mother or sister have anything in the house that maybe from there. I ask because something is quickening in my Spirit about the wedding dress dream and the frog dream.

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:49 am

agape2007 wrote:I forgot to ask you, you sated in a previous post that your family is from India, correct? Do your mother or sister have anything in the house that maybe from there. I ask because something is quickening in my Spirit about the wedding dress dream and the frog dream.
Yes thy r from India. I will post that on the frog dream section :) dont want to get confused. laugh

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:55 am

agape2007 wrote:Is there anything going IRL with you are your family as of late. I ask because the interpretation I have may or may not fit.
i dnt thnk this dream has to do w/my fam? i thnk it's for me?

but yes i mean they r going through stuff... job, finanical, health issues. But the Lord has been delivering them recently, and has recently told them all His promises are going to come to pass Now. and that they were given a word in Church that all Bondages in our house have been broken... they are free from it. Lord also spoke to me early in the morning after a dream and said " All curses on you have been broken last night" nerd etc...

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:04 am

That's great news because your frog dream has manifested; hence, this new revelation.

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:04 am

sorry i dnt undrstand, what do u mean it's manifested? what is the new revelation? the words we recieved or this swtizerland dream?
Scratch Chin

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:46 am

Anyone?

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by John7 on Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:35 am

Hi there sisterinchrist,

Im a beginner to dream ministry and I am not an interpreter, and these are just my personal comments and thoughts...

I think this dream maybe related to your prayers of seeking a job.

I know a bit about the business aspects of Switzerland, and since your dream did have some business aspects to it, I will give you some background on it.

Switzerland is the foundational hub of all business conducted worldwide. It is the home of the Bank of International Settlements, and it is also the home of the largest Gold and Silver custody house in the world.

I think this dream maybe related to your prayers for a job. I think God's going to get you a job in the business world that will involve switzerland, I think you stepping into the elevator with business people, is symbolic that Gods going to raise you up in the business world. I think the police boat crashing into the larger boat, is symbolic of a breakthrough by the Holy Spirit in your financial and job situation. This breakthrough will involve switzerland... possibily a swiss company... and business dealings in switzerland.

The police in a dream always represent the Holy Spirit/God/Authority as per Mias dream dictory, and whenever I dream of the police, I pay major attention to the dream.

You may think your not qualified, but you have a great gift in hearing from God, and believe it or not, many business people are hiring spiritual people to work in their businesses for a deeper and different edge. I think God will answer your prayers regarding a job in a greater way you could imagine.

These are just my thoughts and please pray about what I've said. I sincerely pray God will bless you

John7
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:00 am

hi J7, thanks for stopping by!!

wow :WOW: u might be right.. i thought it was about work as well..the company Im waiting for, the one God's been giving me drms about is a "swiss company" i was just disheartened b/c ive been waiting for over a month from them.. bandaid But it's God's timing..and God's job 4me... i continue to pray for the job or to send the right job to me... Whatever is His will... I will obey. I just want a job

:goodjob: w/the police. i was realy confused about it..but i thnk u have a good point! clapping

u did a really good job w/this dream!! it really speaks 2me...
Bless You :praiseg-d: :goodjob:

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:45 pm

anyone have any othr ideaS?
im wondering why the polilce boat was smaller?
an the glass that shattered.. ?

and about the mansions and buildings? Scratch Chin Scratch Chin

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:49 pm

um the first part causes me 2 think that lordy wants u 2 see heaven ,, an that hes preparing a place 4 u,, a mansion, gold tells me of glory,, i think u wanna see in2 the realm of the spirit[movies],,revelation etc,, the rest im sure about , D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:52 pm

ok. that cud be right.... was pretty nice the mantions.. wow

i wonder about the buildings an high ceilings..is that the Lord showing me my spiritual life.. scratching chin b/c i was able to see inside the building .w/high cielings an was decorated the style i really like.. scratching chin an i do want to see into the heavenly realm.. ive seen that b4.
tks for hlpin

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:19 pm

flower ok

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:17 pm

When I read about the police boat, I thought of legalistic Christians--it's like they're the police who like to catch people sinning so they can "arrest" them--like embarrass them publicly. This happens in the business world too, with jealous coworkers who can't wait for a person to make a mistake so they can pounce.

In your dream. the little police boat tried to run into the big boat but was unsuccessful and in fact sustained damage. The windows shattering probably affected what the "police" could see and so the "police" had to go away. NaNa clapping woohoo In my opinion, this is a positive turn of events.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:12 am

wave Deborah, thank u for stopping by and trying to hlp, I appreciate it.. as ive been really seeking the Lord for hlp on this one...

ahh that is such a good point! Scratch Chin clapping
i was wondering if that was a Godly " police" boat b/c it was small,, an it shattered an i think of God as powerful.. and the police boat was kinda "mad" for sme reason..

i also read somewhere that "crashing" i sometimes a "new phase", so that also spoke 2me b/c im waiting for me new season... ptl
but what u said makes sense...

thank you

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:53 am

you\\'re welcome!

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile