On a car journey

View previous topic View next topic Go down

On a car journey

Post by bmill76 on Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:59 am

Hello I am new here and wonder if you could help me with an interpretation:

I had a dream where i was in my car driving on the M1 motorway in England heading south from where i live in Yorkshire. I was going to a service station in the south, but didnt know how to get there.
So i stopped at another service station nearby for a map.
I went into the shop and picked up an a/z map book, looked at the price and it was 15.
It was too expensive so i put it down and decided to find my own way there.
I got back in my car but took a wrong turn out of the services and ended up in an alleyway. I started to drive along and it was slightly uphill, and the allwyway was getting narrower. There were also leaves all over the floor. As I was driving up the alleyway there was a lady with a pushcair and 2 children in front of me, walking away from me. Then the alleyway was too narrow to travel further so i decided to reverse back and the dream ended.
What can this mean?

Also i had a vision a while back:

I was looking at myself in the vision. I was standing there and all of a sudden saw some horses running towards me. I knew I was frightened that I was going to get flattened!
The horses were running towards me in 2 columns.
All of a sudden they got to me and were running through me like i was a ghost.
The vision then panned to the front and i saw myself with my hands stretched out either side (like a cross shape) and the horses running through me and my hair blowing in the wind. I was smiling like it felt good.

It would be great to get some feedback on these
Thanks

Barry

bmill76

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: On a car journey

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:02 pm

I have dreams like your first one a lot. Usually if its prophetic, it ends up being about something that's really stressful. The narrow roads indicate travel that is stressful. (or would mean that for me) Not every symbol is one size fits all, contrary to what dream books would tell you. I've learned that usually when you have a prophetic dream, when it manifests, you will have the same feelings in real life as you did in the dream. You may even look to purchase something but its too expensive.

The vision you had is very interesting...
there's something you are expecting to affect you badly but God is showing you that no harm will come to you! The word that I'm feeling in my heart of hearts right now is "Grace". God is giving you grace in a situation where you thought you would surely flatten you but He has made a way and by His grace you are saved from it. You will probably have feelings of "this should be hurting me but its not!!" Grace feels so good!

the two columns of horses more than likely have symbolic meaning. So possibly there are two threatening issues?

please pray on what i've said as they are just my thoughts (except for the grace thing...that was from the Holy Spirit thumbs )

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:09 pm

Also, here is some scripture that may help:

Isaiah 31:1-3
"Woe to those who go down to Egypt for help,
who rely on horses,
who trust in the multitude of their chariots
and in the great strength of their horsemen,
but do not look to the Holy One of Israel,
or seek help from the LORD.
2 Yet he too is wise and can bring disaster;
he does not take back his words.
He will rise up against that wicked nation,
against those who help evildoers.
3 But the Egyptians are mere mortals and not God;
their horses are flesh and not spirit

PRAISE GOD THAT HE IS SPIRIT AND HE IS MIGHTY TO SAVE US FROM THE ENEMIES ADVANCES JUST IN TIME!!!!!!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:11 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top