Counting Money

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Counting Money

Post by Milk2Meat on Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:35 am

Had this dream last night and I include some background from the dream worksheet at the end because this dream was very very short.

My wife woke me in the middle of the night asking for the remote so now I was in this in between sleep state. As before I heard this voice saying Holy Spirit, the Holy Spirit is speaking to you. In any case I went back to sleep and dreamt this.

I was counting money. I was not expecting this money at all but as I counted I kept finding more and as I was counting I remember thinking to myself I was going to have to count this again to make sure Iím accurate. Someone was standing there with me but I donít know who it was. The focus was on the money so no other images were seen around me. I got to around $292 but was planning on recounting it then the dream ended.

My mind and prayers have been on a lot of things because I am a prayer intercessor but one of the things I prayed concerning me and my family was provision for my family (not in an anxious way, but like James suggest)I pray that they are taken care of and safe and that I can earn income that would free me to be in the ministry 100% if possible. I also must say some folks were very rude to a group of folks I fellowship with last night in the middle of our fellowship. It was 3 or 4 of them and it went on for about 15 minutes and even got some of my friends involved fussing back in forth. I confess I jumped in at the end because it was so disgusting that uninvited folks would act in such a way questioning our faith. In any case it ended and it was a disaster in my opinion. They left and we prayed. So needless to say this was on my mind too.

Milk2Meat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Counting Money

Post by Milk2Meat on Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:56 pm

My daughter has been dreaming too I just found out. What I wanted to tell you regarding her is that she has been seeing the number 11 (IRL) a lot over the last few weeks. Its really freaking her out. I just mentioned to her your post regarding this dream and she told me a few things about what she has been dreaming. She even commented this morning about seeing the #11 before I saw your post.

Milk2Meat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top