Chasing Gray Cloud Then Fighting a Lion

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chasing Gray Cloud Then Fighting a Lion

Post by Milk2Meat on Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:24 pm

I was with some people where I was I donít know. We were staring at a large tunnel into a mountain. Everyone wanted to know the meaning of this tunnel but everyone was scared to investigate any further. I noticed tracks leading into the tunnel. Eventually we heard a train coming so we got out of the way and as the train appeared it was going very slow. Very much slower than the sound it was making indicated it was very strange. The trainís appearance was also very strange. I could tell it was a train but it really wasnít one.

After the train passed by a black blob came out of the tunnel. It seemed to travel low at first then along the wall of the tunnel then above our heads. It made everyone fearful but I know I had to do something so I started chasing it and praying because I knew that it would be by the Holy Spirit that this presence would be put down.

I chased it a short distance and then we were all of a sudden in a public area like a public square or something. The dark form was now a lion. It was a very imposing lion. No one would confront it so I went after it but carefully. Then I noticed one other person there and he gave the first blow with something on the lionís head which knocked him down. I then grabbed a c-clamp and hit the lion on the head. It knocked him out but he would eventually begin to move again. So every time he moved I would hit him again. I canít remember if he ever died but there was a point in the dream where I hit him and he didnít move anymore.

Then I woke up.

Milk2Meat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chasing Gray Cloud Then Fighting a Lion

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:51 pm

From looking at your dream and several symbols: The enemy is plotting something big. Train normally represents a great move of the Holy Spirit and unceasing work; however, it appears to be an illusion. (I am guessing on this one but it could mean that someone that appears to be Godís work but they are not but actually an agent of the devil; hence the black blob). Tunnel represents a time of transition or a dark and troubling event. The mountain in your dream could represent an obstacle. You did not give into fear but fought back.
Once again this evil agent is still attempting to pass themselves off as an agent of God; hence, the lion. Once again you are fighting the enemy. (I do not know if this is important or not, but I noticed that you did not call on God or prayed in this scene; meaning that you are fighting in your strength and not His.)
I hope this helps. To God be the Glory, amen and amen!

Back to top Go down

Post by Milk2Meat on Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:07 pm

Agape when you say fighting in your own strength do you mean when I am fighting against the Lion? If so you are correct I didnt call on the name of Jesus. In that episode I felt such a need to stand in the gap because everyone else was afraid. That Lion was going to kill everyone if I didnt do something was the feeling at that moment.

I also felt a sense of not being alone because whoever that other person was that hit the Lion first left me feeling like he had my back. He was standing there the whole time while I was bashing the Lion's head. I believe it was Jesus standing with me. Maybe thats why I didnt feel a need to call on the name of Jesus because he was right there all along. Thats my 2 pennies. What do you think?

Lol, usually when I sense a demonic presence in my dreams I am screaming out the name of Jesus because I dont want there to be any misunderstandings.

:getthee: :laughing:

Milk2Meat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:16 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top