Loosing 8 teeth and refixing them

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Loosing 8 teeth and refixing them

Post by Eagle's wings on Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:06 pm

Hi all.i really need help in understanding this dream which i had last week.

I was thankin God 4blessing me with a good spouse as it was just an answer 2my prayers. (I recently had a failed relationship last month) Then, i suddenly lost all my upper canines&inscisors.i felt so embarrasd &wondered how i would face people 2talk confidently again.i then showed d teeth 2some women as i wanted 2dispose of them but one of them told me not 2throw d teeth away as they'l d be refixed back because d roots of d teeth were not infected.i dint know how possible dat would be as it dint make logical sense.then,i noticed dat my upper premolar and lower wisdom tooth were also in my hands,(8 teeth altogether)but were dirty and needed to be cleaned up.i put all d teeth in a sterilising liquid and they became very clean and looked much stronger.better than ever! then,d woman askd me to heat d wisdom tooth in a microwave .when i brought it out,it had black stains on it as a result of d fire so i was worried,but she calmed me &said it was normal and can now be refixed back 2my gum.i did so effortlessly.but wen i wanted 2place back d canines &inscisors,it wasnt as easy. Then, i noticed a weight on my head wc obstructd it due 2d pressure.but once i removed it,it became very easy 2refix back.the upper premolar was d last tooth i fixed back &my mouth was filled with teeth again & i felt so complete again.then d dream ended.pls who could help me with this?i'v got some insight on it but wanted 2 get other comments as u'r led in d spirit to do so.SHALOM

Eagle's wings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Loosing 8 teeth and refixing them

Post by unaday* on Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:21 pm

Hi Eagle
What was the duration of the relationship?
And were your feelings about being in the relationship publically displayed?

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle's wings on Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:50 am

Tanx 4ur comments.d relationship was 4months at d time and it was public as we live in a very small community.even though we'v kept d split under wraps,it's still embarrassing 4me as to what people could say when they know we'r no more 2geda .
what beats me about d dream was wen d lady said that d teeth will be refixed back since d ROOTS were uninfected.i'v tried not believin dat it means God is workin out issues in our lives then we'l get back 2geda , so that i don't live on false hope.i'v had follow up dreams that point 2dat fact but i still don't want 2hold on to them.interestingly,i had 2dreams before we split that showed me that we'l d break up.and it happened 2weeks after! Dunno y i just don't want 2 bliv dat these oda dreams r pointin 2us getting back 2geda again.
moreso at d moment,d lord has been teachin me practical ways of growin in wisdom like neva b4. I just God's grace and peace in my mind. Shalom

Eagle's wings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle's wings on Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:12 am

Another info on d dream was that there was no bleeding or pain, unlike in real life situations where loosng a tooth hurts. Just d feeling of embarrassment of loosing d frontal teeth. Can anyone help plssssssssssss :help!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bless u all.

Eagle's wings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:40 pm

Praise the Lord, eaglewings!

These are just thoughts, not an interpretation...

I think your dream is related to your anxiety about how you'll be able to discuss the ending of your relationship publicly. I believe the dream is showing you that you will reach a point of understanding as you heal from the break up and at that point, you'll be able to speak about it with newly acquired wisdom, you'll go through a period of 'reframing' what happened to/in the relationship that made the break up appropriate at this stage. It is a period of gaining a fresh perspective, gaining additional/deeper wisdom that you once thought you had.... flower Bless You

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle's wings on Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:28 am

Thank you soooo much!
Agape u'r spot on! Truth is, i v been wrestling within me on what to believe, as in, if the break up is Final, as I was asked to refix the SAME set of teeth, but then it hurts waitin for another person (who equally has a will) to come round, assuming God is saying that we'l get back together:crying: Marriage is a BIG deal for me, so d dream s really bn on my mind & it's even harder to commune with the Lord when there are so many thots ragin on my mind.
Lola21st, u really got it when you said that i'm beginning to see things from a fresh perspective cos i SURE am! it's bn amazing how the lil things that we do affect the bigger picture. Thank You for sharing your thoughts. Bless u !!
huggins
I will gladly recieve more comments ( as u're led of the Holy Spirit)
So blessed to be part of this awesome family of believers
SHALOM!!

Eagle's wings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:21 pm

To God be the glory! you\\'re welcome! huggins

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle's wings on Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:32 am

Hi y'all, pls can any one help me with the interpretation to the part of the dream where I was told to refix d teeth back since the roots were not infected? (But that was after it had been cleaned up & made stronger)
I really need to know cos that is a major link to fully understanding the dream, cos the purpose of God giving us a message is for it to be understood & heeded. Any thoughts pls? thinking idea Anyone?

Eagle's wings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:05 am

Just thoughts....

There wasn't permanent damage, ultimately you're going to be ok....

I really need to know cos that is a major link to fully understanding the dream, cos the purpose of God giving us a message is for it to be understood & heeded.

I wanted to add a couple of dream principles that address what you said above - I pray that you (and anyone else reading this thread) find them helpful:

1) While in this case, I do agree that the roots still being good is something that stands out and probably has significance, don't feel that not every symbol in a dream always has to be broken out and understood, it's really about how the symbol fits within the whole context of the dream.

2) The other thing to consider is that what's really more important than the symbols themselves are the feelings that you have in the dream. The manifestation of the dream is often more tied to the feelings you had in the dream, not the symbols.

3) Only the Lord has the full interpretation of a dream so always pray for Him to give you the full revelation, even before you even submit a dream for interpretation. The interpretations you receive should be confirming what the Lord's already shown you. He'll be faithful to give you the revelation and understanding that He wants you to have at any given time, just ask Him. :praiseg-d:

4) This is tied to #2 - not every symbol (nor every dream for that matter) is meant to be understood immediately. I have some dreams that I'm still receiving revelation about. The analogy that I have is like in tennis. When you're being taught how to play tennis, instructors will tell you to wait for the ball to come to you before you hit it, don't reach for it or run to hit it when it's coming towards you - wait for it to come to you because your stance is steadier, stronger, and balanced so that you'll be able to hit the ball better and with more control. I think the same principle can be applied to dreams - let the revelation come to you, don't over analyze the dream or try to break it down symbol by symbol. My signature verse addresses this (Habukkuk 2:3) - sometimes a dream (or portions of it) isn't meant to be understood immediately, the Lord will reveal its meaning at His appointed time.

This is more than what you asked for lol! but I hope you find it helpful! flower Bless You thumbs

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle's wings on Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:49 am

Lola21st u'r d best!!
Thank you so much. Truth is, I've got an understanding of what the dream may be about, just that I needed confirmation & also a kind of check on my percieved interpretation. I will still wait more on the lord like u wisely suggested, as nothing has brought me deeper with the Lord, than waitin on him when he reveals something to me, cos beyond the revelations, he desires a relationship with us.
God bless u real goooooooooooo........d!!! huggins thumbs

Eagle's wings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:10 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top