Going into seminar

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Going into seminar

Post by GateBeautiful on Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:55 am

I am at my Jeff’s my ex’s home. In the city he currently resides in. We are in a back bedroom. It was pretty empty except for some children’s toys on the floor and a few boxes. Jeff was moving out of this really large house. I am in this room with Jeff and a realtor. The realtor tells Jeff that once everything is out of the house he will be able to see that there is a lot of empty space that he will not need. Jeff will be able to move into a smaller, more intimate house. Like a condo instead of a house. Jeff seemed somewhat sad because he has lived in this place for a long time. The realtor said that the kitchen was big and really nice.

I am now with my Jeff’s daughter. We are on the 1st level of Jeff’s house. It is like a country club environment, like a full service type of hotel but it was on the ground floor of where his home located. Like the ground floor of a highrise that have shops on the 1st fl. It was that type of place although Jeff’s house was a stand alone house not part of a building.

She invited me to go to a seminar with her. Apparently they have a different seminar once a month and they fill up quickly. We are now standing with 2 other girls at a pedestal table. One of the girls offers to pay for my meal but I felt kinda weird since I didn’t know her and didn’t want her to feel sorry for me since I did not have any money so I said I wasn’t hungry. I was not sure what the seminar was on and was not sure why I was there. It was not a negative feeling in the dream just was not sure why I was there. It was a new experience for me to be in this place with his daughter.

The 2 girls go into the seminar and me and Jeff’s daughter go into another room that was more private and more intimate. A place that only members of the club are allowed in. No one was in the room except a couple of ladies that worked there. There was a food buffet set out. His daughter goes to the buffet and makes 2 plates of food. One for each of us to take into the seminar. It was ham with rosemary, a salad and fresh cool glass of water poured into beautiful wine goblets.

I tell her that I need to run to the restroom really quickly before heading into the seminar. I did not really need to go to the restroom but I wanted to just make sure before I went in so I would not have to get up and excuse myself mid way to go to the restroom.

This was a good dream.

September

GateBeautiful

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Going into seminar

Post by GateBeautiful on Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:09 pm

Thank you for asking. I am a born again spirit filled believer and have been for many years.

Yes I do know Jeff. IRL he is my ex-boyfriend.

September

GateBeautiful

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GateBeautiful on Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:53 am

Did something happen to the question I was asked in between my 2 posts? It seems to have been deleted.

September

GateBeautiful

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:03 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top