Looking for someone

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Looking for someone

Post by GateBeautiful on Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:53 am

Sitting in church with my ex Jeff. Beside Jeff is a guy I used to date named David. Jeff is telling me that he has to move and is not sure where he is going to live. I was surprised he was even thinking about moving to a different city since he has always lived there. He is moving out of the home he shared with his ex wife.

He tells me his lower spine hurt so I was rubbing his back for him. He had on a beautiful blue shirt. We are still sitting in church.

It is after church and I am with Sandra and she is keeping me from getting outside to meet Jeff. He was waiting for me to meet him out front. I am finally able to get outside and it is night time.

I am standing under the breezeway looking at the lawn area. There were a lot of teenagers messing around having fun. I notice a bit further back a group of kids making pyramids like you would see cheerleaders make. I am shocked when I realize that a girl that is climbing on top was actually naked. It was not sexual I was just shocked.

I am still looking for Jeff and wondered if I took too long to get outside and he just left. I thought about calling him but decided to start to walk back into the church. As I do I see Jeff walking down the breezeway towards me. He still had on that beautiful blue shirt and now had on sunglasses. He tells me that he saw me looking for him and that he was just on the other side of those kids making the pyramids. He couldn’t believe I had not seen him. Since it was night time I could not see that well.

We hugged and kissed each other. He no longer had on sunglasses. I was so glad he didn’t leave and he seemed surprised I would even think he would. We are standing behind a pillar that is holding up the breezeway and Jeff says he knew I would not have “intimate” relations with anyone else. We are getting ready to go to my house.

Any insight would be appreciated.

September

GateBeautiful

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Looking for someone

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:14 pm

Do you know Jeff in real life?

Back to top Go down

Post by GateBeautiful on Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:06 pm

Yes I do know him. He is my ex-boyfriend.

September

GateBeautiful

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GateBeautiful on Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:59 am

Wanted to bring this back up in hopes someone might have some insight.

September

GateBeautiful

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:41 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum