Gray Spiders

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gray Spiders

Post by GateBeautiful on Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:46 am

I am sitting on my bed in my bedroom. It is during the day so it is light. I see and hear on the wall in front of me a large grayish spider. It is walking down the wall in front of me. I can hear its feet as it walks down. It is on the floor now & I thought about throwing my notebook at it that I had in my hand but I didnít. Instead I throw my glasses and it did not stop it. I was scared since it was quite large and seemed to be on a mission.

I am now in the hallway looking into my bedroom. I see the same spider and also another one of the same kind by my bed & nightstand. One was on the nightstand it seems. The one I saw coming down the wall previously sees me looking at them. It starts to charge me and I throw my glasses at it. It was very angry, aggressive and very quick.

I woke up at this point.

The spiders were very large and were not hidden. I remember distinctly hearing the feet coming down the wall as well as seeing it. That seemed to stand out in the dream. I was really taken back at how aggressive and quick it was. I could tell it was angry.

I appreciate any insight into this dream.

September

GateBeautiful

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gray Spiders

Post by dreamster on Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:58 am

spiders can represent demonik/occult/witchcraft,, or a feeling of being trapped ,,ur fearful,, is fear a stronghold in ur life??grey can represent a religious spirit,, perhaps if that is the case ,,ur devotions wood anger sucha thing,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:02 am

The two spiders represent things are causing a division between you and God. The spider on the wall and later on in the hallway is hindering your ability to hear God; hence the loud footsteps. I believe you may have realized that something is amiss but probally chalked it up as doubt or second guessing yourself and it appears that you did this twice.
the spider near your bed is hindering you to mediatate on the Word. When both spiders are together they represent something goes aginst the Word of God aka a false doctrine or something demonic in nature. These things are probaly located in the natural somewhere in your room or house, it could be something simple as a picture, book, music, etc.. that look harmless but is not and demonic in nature.

If this does not apply, then disregard. If not pray for confirmation.
To God be the Glory!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by GateBeautiful on Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:19 am

I have been doubting whether or not I am hearing accurately what the Lord is showing me regarding something I have prayed about. It stems from fear which opened the door to confusion and doubt which I think are what the 2 gray spiders represent.

You confirmed to me about doubt or second guessing myself because I have for fear of missing God.

Thank you both for taking to time respond to my dream.

September

GateBeautiful

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:29 am

Thank You Father for Your Divine Revelations! To God be the Glory! Amen!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:54 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top