high school cafeteria

View previous topic View next topic Go down

high school cafeteria

Post by rachel07 on Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:38 am

So it starts off with me in a highschool looking for some one to come with me to lunch(i wanted a friend somone who could relate to me and wouldnt judge me) im walking through the halls (in a beutiful red dress that u wouldnt wear on a regular day of school) (i looked in the classrooms by the lockers and in the gym)im lookin at all my old friends and other people i knw in differant clliques none of them reeally not caring to talk to me(liike they didnt notice me) (they werent being mean they just caught up in there life and prolly sinfulness) and anyways i was thinkin to myself while i was walking to the cafeteria wheres the intercessor...? then i noticed some friends i use to knw who i thought would come with me to the hot lunch line(more homade hot fresh food) she said no im going to the ala cart line(which has easy microwave processed and snack food, junk food) and i said ok.. so i got up there (hesitant kinda nervous, still no one to sit with) got my food. ( the lunch ladies were nice and caring, i was afraid they wouldnt talk to me or understaand me and my want for food and how i wanted it) so then they carefully organized my food on my plate good size porportions, they gave me a special meat (fresh just out of oven.) fresh vegies and a strawberry fruit desert) Then when i was finished getting my food i looked around.. thinking to my self whom should i sit with....thinking of which people who wouldnt like offend me or make me feel uncomfortable.. (it was wierd cuz there was alot of young men sitting alone... and i passed them by) then i sat with a group who wouldnt make me feel uncomfortable. then i sat down. i was hesitant to start eating... cuz i felt i was missing somthing and i also felt like they were all googly eyed at my foood wanting it reeally bad. ( so i didnt want to get up afraid they were gona take it and eat it) then i thought to myself like owell i got up and got my self some milk... but the milk cartons were frozen togethor.. and i couldnt get them apart without violence so i punched them and they scattered and put them back in the tub in proper order and went to sit down... and the people in front of me had taken a piece of my meat and ate all my veggies and fresh strawberry fruit desert.. so i said im telling on you (i got this boldness like i didnt care anymore who sat by me) and then i took my tray up got more fruits and veggies and told on them( the lunch lady was understanding and went and corrected them) she wasnt mean like in real life... which really stood out to me..

rachel07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: high school cafeteria

Post by rachel07 on Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:40 pm

ok... thankyou.... so why did they steal my meat and veggies and friut..... scratching chin

rachel07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rachel07 on Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:09 pm

oh yaaaaaa! well hey if you look at my other dreams about the cafeterias and stuff i think this goes with it... or not but ok yea it makes sense.... ummm well im kinda goin through this thing with friends.. i really only hav christian friends... and im very diserning.. and i hav been askin god bout the friends i hav.... and cuz they might be christian but every time i go to trust them somthing happens like i get hurt... like im always questioning them you know....

rachel07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:58 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top