Statues in a catholic church

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Statues in a catholic church

Post by unaday* on Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:20 am

I had a dream last night that my fiance and i were in something that looked like a catholic church. Close to a door were grey stone like statues. One was of a creature that had it's mouth open and it's tongue slightly sticking out and and another was a horse with a man - looking like a knight on it. We both didn't feel right about the statues. So i said to my fiance that they are not just statues but demons pretending. My fiance was like " are you serious?" I said yes. And i told him to "watch this"
So I looked at the one with the tongue and said "The blood of Jesus is against you" And it coughed. But tried to go back to statue form like it didn't make a sound. My fiance didn't hear it. So i said it again and it moved. And now my fiance and I were like "whoa". It quickly went back to statue form. Then I looked at the horse and the knight on the horse and I said " the blood of Jesus is against you!" And it started to shake. Both of us were now a bit afraid and held hands and my fiance drew me into him. Then I said it again to the horse and the knight and then it flew up into the air and at a high speed it flew through the catholic sanctuary and into the wall behind the pulpit so now the head of the horse and knight was sunken into the wall but the wall was not destroyed. Then it came back out of the wall and with high speed flew back towards us- making the horse noise. It was angry. We were scared but knew that God was with us but somehow knew we were going to have to fight. Then i woke up.

Any insight

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Re: Statues in a catholic church

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Oct 31, 2008 6:36 pm

I believe you have the gift of disernment. You see there are demons pretending to be what they are not. You come against them and win but you are amazed by the response and the reality of it all. There is a spirit of religion and a spirit of Catholicism. I think this spirit was defeated in the name of Jesus. You should be encouraged by this dream...The Lord has entrusted you for intercession and spiritual warfare.

God bless and I pray this helps.

Connie praying praying praying

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:34 pm

Wow.. thanks Connie! I didn't see it that way at first! but thanks! I see what you are saying! and i receive your word!

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:25 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top