AGGRESSIVE BULL!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AGGRESSIVE BULL!!!

Post by Godchick on Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:53 pm

Hey guys, this is my friends dream would greatly appreciate any thoughts!!

I'm walking along a path, and next to me, was a lamb, that I was looking after. Behind me were more people. I come up to a paddock. In the paddock was a few cows, but 1 bull, and the cows were afraid of the bull. When the bull saw me, it was incredibly angry. The cows had been fleeing from the bull. The bull was focussing on movement. I moved aside to the left into the paddock which seemed to be safe, and then the bull started to charge in my direction, but it wasn't charging at me, but was distracted by a cow standing beside me. It started eating aggressively at the cows back, and the cow could do nothing about it. I kept moving away, and next thing I knew, the cow turned into a carcass in a matter of minutes. It's inside had been eaten out. I had a sense from early on in the dream that I had authority over the bull because I ha the power of Jesus inside of me, and to Jesus, every knee shall bow. The lamb was with me, and was afraid, but ended up staying safe.

Any thoughts?

Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AGGRESSIVE BULL!!!

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:32 am

Just my thoughts: Jesus is walking with your friend. He is always beside her and she is leading this people to Him or she is helping to guide them in their walk with Christ by His guidance within her.
The cows are saints that are living in fear of the enemy. The bull represents the lies or accusations of the enemy and spiritual warfare. Because these cows are cowering in fear, they are in doubt and they are not hearing God but the lies of the enemy. Your friend was there to help remove this deception. However, she is also in fear as well which is causing doubt in herself. The Lord has given her the authority but the enemy does not want this to be reveal to her, so he places fear and doubt in her heart. By her moving towards the left, this shows her spiritual weakness; she is trying to work in her strength and not relaying on the strength of God. The cow that was torn apart represents a saint or a follower of Christ that believe the lies of the enemy and now this person is “dead” in the Spirit. Meaning that the enemy placed so much fear into them that they can no longer hear God’s voice. However, God has given you friend a special gift and that is to help others in their walk with Christ. Tell her that God did not give her spirit of timidity or fear. Tell her to resist the devil and he will flee. Tell her to pray for a confirmation over this. To God be the Glory! Amen and amen.

Last edited by agape2007 on Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:21 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Glad on Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:24 pm

Hi Just my thoughts: Wonder if your friend believes that she is not allowed or it is not safe to express anger and therefore has internalized anger to the point it is "eating her inside out" and maybe it is time to address those issues and bring them before Christ because He is the ultimate Healer not just of our bodies, but our emotions as well. If nothing fits, please disregard.

Glad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:03 pm

ITS A BIG BULLY!!!!!!! Is your friend kinda protecting someone who would be symbolic of the lamb? someone tender and much weaker than a big bully would be?

just my thoughts...

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:10 pm

Godchick wrote: I had a sense from early on in the dream that I had authority over the bull because I ha the power of Jesus inside of me, and to Jesus, every knee shall bow. The lamb was with me, and was afraid, but ended up staying safe.

AMEN AND I BELIEVE THIS IS PART OF THE INTERPRETATION!!!

This person (whoever the bull represents) sounds like he/she is very intimidating to others and everyone around it feels afraid and helpless to do anything about it. WHAT A GOOD FRIEND THE LAMB HAS!!!! I dont believe the lamb represents Jesus because your friend was looking after it and later the lamb was afraid. Jesus is never afraid, Jesus was definately with your friend that had the dream though because of what is quoted from the dream above. WHAT AMAZING FAITH!!!!!!!!!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Godchick on Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:32 am

Thank you Daph, and all others who responded to this!!

My apologies for my late response!! I have passed on all these thoughts to my friend, and will try to get him to respond soon, to you all!! :)

Thanks guys!!!

Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:31 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top