bus ride and sons restaraunt

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bus ride and sons restaraunt

Post by DAVID B COYLE-DOWLING on Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:58 pm

sitting in a modern bus ,a couple of young African Americans passengers bus stops and parks-its my bus to drive-i go to the front ,i notice that the bus is parked at an angle and its easy to get out of the parking space-the front wheels are turned to go forward and theres enough room to go -dream ends-2nd dream im at my sons new restaraunt-i look around i count how many people it can cater for-i think i counted 15 seats-not too many for a restaraunt -i look outside i never knew there was such a nice restaraunt in this neighbourhood-so close to the busy main road-as im looking outside i discover an area looks like a plant nursery area with white pillars-i tell Brian my son if its a sunny day you could seat people here -no roof- i sit on the nursery wall, look back at the restaraunt it has grown-look downstairs i want more seats -the upstairs has no roof on it-its nighttime now- someone has had a motor accident on the main road-hes drunk and is arguing shouting at the police ,he chains himself to his car ,the tow truck pulls away fortunately the chain snaps-he gets up and pleads with the police to give him his smashed Alfa car

DAVID B COYLE-DOWLING

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: bus ride and sons restaraunt

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:46 am

Dream 1: You will be in charge or a leader of a large group ministry or venture that will reach out to the young and disadvantage.

Dream 2:
Your son will find his place in ministry or venture as well. It will be small at first and it will grow and prosper. The Glory of God will be over it.

The last part represents: Someone is in under the influence of the enemy and he is in bondage but will be set free by the power of Jesus.

Pray for confirmation. To God be the Glory, amen and amen!

Last edited by agape2007 on Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by DAVID B COYLE-DOWLING on Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:11 pm

thanks agape 2007-this is a lot of change for me but with God in control it will be awesome-God bless and i will pray for guidance and confirmation

DAVID B COYLE-DOWLING

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:45 pm

in the first dream, it sounds as if you have an opportuinity to lead and you find that everything is set up for you to take off smoothly.

In the sacond dream, does your son own a resteraunt or small business in real life? This may be the result of you being concerned about the growth of his business.

The third dream could be about a real accident and the Lord has given it to you to pray about.
Please pray on this as these are just my thoughts based on my own understanding, not a full Holy Spirit interpretation.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DAVID B COYLE-DOWLING on Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:36 am

Daph irl Brian used to co own a restaurant -it never did that well and they sold it -he now is a constuction site manager,quite a change but hes doing well---in my dream the restaurant was higher than the road and i was looking down at the accident scene,saw the drivers face but cant place him with anyone at the moment in my life-thanks for taking the time -your input is really appreciated God bless

DAVID B COYLE-DOWLING

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:59 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top