Two Years or Less

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Two Years or Less

Post by Lisa4 on Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:37 pm

I had another dream last night with the same theme as a lot of dreams I have been having. I was talking to a group of people. I believe that they were from the office that I work at. My daughters were also there it was dark and I was telling them there wasn't much time left. That the rapture was going to happen soon and I believe it was going to be in two years or less. I started quoting scripture to them on what they needed to do to be saved.
This is around the sixth dream I have had concerning the rapture. Most of them I am talking to my daughters and telling them they need to get their lives straight. Praise God I can see the signs of him starting to work in my youngest daughters life. This is the first time though that I have dreamed of talking to people outside of my family about it. though. I do work with six people that I know are Christians and found out recently that another girl at my office has started to go to my Church (very large church). I don't know but I feel that God is trying to tell me something and I am being dense about it.

Lisa4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Two Years or Less

Post by Linda Irish on Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:53 pm

I pray for opportunities to open up for you to share through the leading of the Holy Spirit, the Gospel of Christ. I believe that among the children of God in this hour we are beginning to feel the desire for salvation for our brothers and sisters, we are beginning to feel a burden for the lost. The burden in your heart for the salvation of your children and now the burden in your heart for the salvation of Gods creation. We are all called in some way or another to witness for Christ Jesus. I pray God will reveal this dream meaning to you and I pray for divine appointments for you to share as the Lord leads and empowers you. God bless.

Linda Irish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:28 pm

Hey Lisa... just my thoughts... scratching chin

drm cud be talking about what will happen in the future ..
sometimes it's not by us looking for ppl..but the Lord leading people to u..thats what happen 2me... I asked GOd to use me for His kingdom..b/c i dnt know how to find people and help bring Christ 2them.. as i dnt belong to any church ministry etc...i started mtg'g random ppl who need the Lord an i witness 2them...God brought people 2me. praying oldguy

2 yrs is interesting time .. well Lord might be saying we dnt have a lot of time.. 2 is also a # for witnessing i believe..

just my thoughts for u 2ponder on... idea

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by John7 on Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:00 pm

im just a beginner and novice in dreams ministry, and these are just my personal thoughts and comments. First of all I just want to thankyou for posting, because I found your dream extremely interesting and amazing, the rapture is something that I've been interested in for a long while.

I believe time is short, and Ive wondered how long it would be until the rapture. With Israel being established and so much instability in the middle east region, I've often thought to myself, that the rapture could happen at any moment. I personally think your dream could be a message from God, because all the signs of the rapture are headlines on the news everyday. I also heard a testimony of a young girl who died and went to heaven, but she was revived back to life at hospital, she said when she was in heaven that God told her the rapture was going to happen very soon.

I also know another Christian who recieved a message from the Lord that the rapture was extemely close. I don't believe in date setting, but I do believe God can give us the seasons. And maybe God is giving you the season of the rapture. Also you mentioned that you have had dreams on the rapture a number of times, that is amazing and could mean that God is calling you into a rapture watchman ministry. I have never heard of an individual having so many dreams about the rapture, I find that extremely fascinating and I think it means something.

I have studied the rapture for long periods of time, and I have never had a dream about the rapture. However you have had a number of dreams about the rapture, so i definitely believe that means something and maybe God is really trying to show you something.

John7
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa4 on Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:09 pm

Thank you for your repy. I believe this was the sixth dream I have had concerning the Rapture. This year. God tells us that we can not know the day or hour but we can know the season and I believe that we are in the season. I have been telling my family about my dreams trying to get them in a discussion about this. My work provides many opportunities because the News and economics effects it a a lot. It opens many doors. I pray that I correctly understand the message he is trying to give me and use it in the way he would have me.

Lisa4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:40 pm

hey Lisa..thanks for sharing this dream.. im so very interested in the rapture dreams u had. wud u mind sharing some of them?
this is very interesting.. i do feel we are in the end times..

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:50 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top