MY FATHER ASKED ME TO DO THINGS

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MY FATHER ASKED ME TO DO THINGS

Post by James Gerald on Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:20 am

So my journey continues, MY FATHER was asking me to do some things for him,
i said theese things don't make any sense to me,DO AS I SAY HE SAY'S TO me,
I KNOW WHAT I"M DOING I KNOW ALL THINGS DO AS I SAY I TEACH YOU MY son.
SO i did everything HE was asking even though it made no sense to me, HE SAID
DO YOU NOT SEE MY son, LOOK AND SEE MY son, DOES NOT EVERYTHING I ASK YOU TO DO BARE MY NAME AND SOMEONES NAME (someone HE said was coming back)
MY son, when it started it made no sense, some time passes and behold it was like a few weeks later there they were on the minestry chanel talking about HIM asking you to do things that made no sense at all, all the ministers were talking about this at the same time, they all said do what HE tells you, for it is all HIS GLORY, it just so happens that they all went through the same experience's being asked to do things that didn't make any sense whatsoever but everything HE ask's you to do BARES HIS NAME AND
HIS GLORY(TRUTH) so i continue to do what ever HE ask of me because everything
HE has asked me to do is HIS AND HIS GLORY IT WILL GLORIFY HIM AND ONLY HIM
i LOVE HIM AND i WANT HIM TO BE GLORIFIED THROUGH me i EXHAULT HIM,
all the things are attached to HIM AND HIS KINGDOM and to this MINISTRY of MISSIONS HE PROMISED me so i could HARVEST FOR HIM AND GLORIFY HIM that's
truly all that's left inside of me, if you recall HE made me 3 PROMISES and added onto
the promises and then one day HE told me they are all as one, some of the promises do not look possible so i said to HIM, PLEASE LET me JUST SERVE YOU, HE SAY'S
MY WILL OR YOURS MY son IT'S GOING TO BE AS I SAY DO YOU NOT SERVE ME,
DID YOU NOT VOW TO SERVE ME! HE SAY'S LOOK AT TIME WHAT HAPPENED TO OTHERS WHO SERVED ME AND DECIDED TO DO IT THERE WAY I STILL GOT WHAT I WANTED BUT I HAD TO STRIGHTEN OUT THERE MESSES BECAUSE THEY THAUGHT THERE WAY MIGHT BE BETTER! AMEN! ( a little food for thaught rember when HE asked how many stones were in the bucket at my friends house one of the witnesses that HE gave me for HIS BOOK, there was 3 buckets and HE said look at that one how many stones do you think are in that bucket? i said? HE said I TELL YOU 24,
GO COUNT THEM, i just stood there HE say's GO COUNT THEM I WANT TO SHOW YOU SOMETHING AND YOUR WITNESS TO, the bucket was full of all kinds of stuff even stuff that looked like stones but wern't HE say's SEPERATE IT LOOK CLOSELY
SOME LOOK LIKE STONES BUT THEY ARE NOT, so i seperated everything and there was, shure enough 24, yes 24, stones verified by a witness (LOOK AT 24 closely)
this one friend who i realy haven't seen now for some time has been waiting to write a letter to go with HIS BOOK, HE SAYS TO ALL ARE WAITING ON ME AREN'T THEY MY son AS IT SHOULD BE WHAT HAPPENS TO THOSE WHO OBEY AND WAIT ON ME!
AMEN!, AMEN!, AMEN!

i asked once, why not all at once, HE said LOOK AT WHAT I'VE BEEN SHOWING YOU AND TEACHING YOU, IF I GAVE IT TO YOU ALL AT ONCE YOU WOULD HAVE WENT INSANE, LITTLE BITS AT A TIME, YOU COULD NOT HAVE TAKEN IT ALL AT ONCE, AND I DIDN'T WANT TO LOOSE YOU, I WANT MY BOOKS FROM YOU!

(All these things HE would be telling me i did not understand, and HE would say turn on the MINISTRY CHANEL, and there they were explaining in depth what HE was saying to me at that exact moment, and HE would say I TOLD YOU YES I TEACH YOU MY son)
ALL GLORY AND PRAISE BE TO MY FATHER I EXHAULT HIM AND HIS KINGDOM MY LORD JESUS CHRIST!) HE HAS GIVEN HIS FIRST BOOK A NAME(______________)

During this journey everything HE said and asked me to do was always confirmed by the Minestry Chanel DAYSTAR.

JOHN 5:25-30,10:1-5,14-30,12:35-36,44-50,18:36-37, MATTHEW 13:10,17, LUKE 8:9,15

(Food for thaught i had 3 people share stories with me about experinces in there life the same as mine just after it happened to me, the first story said it took 4 years,
the second story said it took 2 years, the third story took 1 year, and the exact words they used were the exact words that were spoken to me!)( what is 4+2+1) and they are more in LOVE than before and they all have returned to worship and the first story THEY SERVE THE FATHER AND HIS KINGDOM THEY GLORIFY HIM!
ALL FOR HIS GLORY HIS KINGDOM, I LOVE HIM, MY CHRIST JESUS, MY LORD MY MASTER, MY KING, MY GOD, i'm PROUD TO BE CALLED HIS SLAVE!

Before i did not have the meaning of all the BIBLICAL #'s until HE SAID LOOK IT UP FOR ME, THEN AS MY STORY UNFOLDS HE WOULD REFRENCE me TO THE #'s ALL THE TIME EVERYTHING HE HAS TOLD me AND SHOWED me ALL CROSSES TO HIS #'s
Before i started sharing this walk Owen i sent a 16 page doc. under contact so you could see what was happening, with the dreams and the story it was not for public eyes HE SAID!

In Hebrew Etc. #'s were very important!

Last edited by James Gerald on Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:27 am; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : Addition so much to say for HIM!)

James Gerald

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top