Phone, Key, & Vehicle in Snow

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Phone, Key, & Vehicle in Snow

Post by ellycat316 on Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:45 am

I was on the phone with someone (may have been work related). I put her on hold to either answer another phone or something else happened (can't remember)but she was on hold for a long time. Eventially I got back to her.

Next Scene: I was holding my car key in my hand and decided to put it on my key chain with the rest of my keys. I didn't want to lose it.

Next Scene: I had to go to work. My car was in the long driveway of the house I was raised in, in front of the garage (the front was facing the street). Just in front of my car was another car. Both cars were surrounded with about 3 feet of pure white snow. I wasn't sure I could get my car out of the driveway, but there was a man next to me that had been in our house, and he told me he could get me out. The car in front of mine was his. He began to move his car so we could get mine out.

I know the man represents Jesus.
Putting someone on hold sounds like some kind of disruption but got back on track(maybe)?????
key: I have dreamed of keys quite often. It seems like the Lord is adding something in this dream.

Thanks for your help,
Elly

ellycat316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Phone, Key, & Vehicle in Snow

Post by ellycat316 on Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:15 pm

Yes there are some disruptions. For one, my husband is in a nursing home, and I am there everyday. That may pose a limitation.

What did you mean when you said God gave me a key to access the Kingdom or to HAVE prophecy? I believe all the dreams I have been having are connected. Also, I feel that the "snow" is significant some how. I definately will pray for confirmation. Thank you and many blessings.

ellycat316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:11 pm

It means that through the power of prayer or being prophetic along with having faith. Like the Mustard Seed Parable, when Jesus said that if you have faith the size of a mustard seed then you can move a mountain. For example, sometimes when I pray or when the Spirit hits me, I would say, God I prophecy in the name of Jesus that I will get this job, or get my degree, etc... Then I have faith that it will be done, the same with prayer. The snow means being washed white in the Blood of Jesus or His protection. I hope this helps.

Back to top Go down

Post by ellycat316 on Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:40 am

Yes, Agape 2007, I do understand what prophecy is, but I didn't understand when you said God gave me the key to access the Kingdom or HAVE prophecy. Did you mean He gave me the key from some's prophecy to me, or did you mean prophecy coming through me that God will give or has given? What did you mean by "HAVE prophecy". Those two words are what I am questioning. Please reread your original interpretation to me. Thank you so much. Your interpretations are right-on. Blessings!

ellycat316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:19 am

God has given you the authority to prophecy over your situation.

Back to top Go down

Post by ellycat316 on Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:40 am

Thank you for clarifying that for me.

ellycat316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:19 am

No problem.

Back to top Go down