The Red Lamborghini that WASN"T!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Red Lamborghini that WASN"T!!

Post by hind'sfeet on Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:15 am

With a girl in a room with an awesome super shiny Red Lamborghini looking car. 2 seater but reclining. She was ordered to take care of it but not touch it but keep it polished.
A man comes in and admires it too. He knows the owners as a caretaker of the car also.
I ask if I can sit in it and he says sure! I sit in it, reclining with my legs straight out in front on the peddles (they Were the dash because there was no dash nor steering wheel. sort of like those reclining bikes.) and it had those serious luxury sports seats in black.

I'm somewhere else in the same dream and there is a pastor eating. He wasn't supposed to be eating at all but it was night and he was sneaking food. He came over to me and leaned over to do something pesky and I took a picture of him with his food. What he was doing was really bad in my dream.

Back to the car. We got our finger prints ALL OVER it and it looked smeared with them and I'm thinking that we really need to polish it!! So, I'm not in the car now and the man says "Wait a minute, this isn't a real car", lifts up the Red Car and underneath is a shiny White Car!! He says "I know what this is, I've heard of these! It's an illegal racing machine!! Don't touch it or they will know we found out!!" but somehow all these kids toys get all around near it and under where the red car sits over it. I try to pull the toys out before we lower the red car back down but I don't succeed because there is still a toy...
I was playing with and looking at the key to the white car and dropped it around where I was sitting cross legged and couldn't find it because there was a bunch of stuff around where I was sitting. Both the girl and I stood up to find it and didn't find it before my dream ended. The key was like a Mini Cooper S key but shiny white and not as fat.
The red car even had a super nice encasement box that was fitted and lined with felt (like a violin case). The owners were SUPER Rich!!

Last edited by hind'sfeet on Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:16 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added)

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Red Lamborghini that WASN"T!!

Post by Guest on Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:39 am

The owner of this car is God. The car represents a ministry or something you seek. This thing that you seek is covered in the Blood of Jesus and filled with the Spirit of God. You cannot drive it because yet because he has not given you the authority to do so and you are not ready for it because you are struggling. The toys represents that you need to put away childish things because you are an adult now. Additionally, you not be able to find the key until you remove “the bunch of stuff” from out your life. Whatever, you have crammed in your life is causing you to separate from God.

Pray for a confirmation, if it does not apply, then disregard.

To God be the Glory, amen!

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:37 am

I had this dream awhile back about a Lamborghini, I thought some of the info in it might be helpful--
http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/t9379-orange-red-smoking-brew-and-a-lamborghini?highlight=lamborghini

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:25 am

Thank you Agape, yes it does apply!!! AMEN!!!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:37 am

Thank you Deb I think this one was used in a different way though.

I was thinking that the red car was the symbol of Yeshua's covering also. My fingerprints being my sins that He to upon Himself and the White car being the Holy Spirit.
Today we had communion in church and I'm going to write that in the testimony section!!!
I know I'm not ready, but I don't know exactly what it is that I'm not ready for. I just know that I'm not ready. I have more sanctification to go through PRAISE GOD!!!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:59 am

Have you been you been thinking about anything lately or have a passion for something? Also, it could be that the Lord wants to use you in something big for His Glory; however, you are not ready yet. Also you may have ask Him a spiritual gift or something simple. It could be something that you ask for then forgot about it. I pray that He reveals it to you.

To God be the Glory, amen and amen!

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:53 pm

I really want to bless other people. Also, I post things on my FB page all the time, bible verses about forgiveness and revelations, also about the End Times, and stuff I believe would be good for my Christian friends and family like the interview that Mia did. I can't Not do it.
I pray all the time for forgiveness throughout the day and I ask God all the time for stuff. I even pray what other people say that either convict my heart or blessings.
I've been praying the Jabez prayer. I have no idea what all I've asked God for! The most recent things are for the gift of tongues, to be baptized with fire in the Holy Spirit, thanking Him for my husband and sons salvation, and thanking Him for canceling out our house debt with the bank.
That's all I can think of right now.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:08 pm

These things that you ask Him for, He will not give you these things until you remove some stuff out of your life and become spiritually mature in order to handle these gifts.

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:32 pm

It's def. a process that He is taking me through.
What would you say are some "childish" things?

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:50 pm

This is a question you need to ask yourself. Are you finding yourself lacking faith, impure thoughts, being critical, unforgiven, religious, etc... When you walk in Christ you have to be like Him. The next time you find yourself in a situation, ask yourself what would Jesus do? As of late I find myself refraining from thoughts in church; however, I feel the Spirit is quickening to repent and rebuke spirits. I realize at instance that the enenmy is nearby trying to get my goat, so I rebuke Him. A few years ago, I would have completely fall for it but now I use my "Spiritual eyes". Hope this helps.

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:08 pm

YES, it sure does, thank you Agape!!!

I can say that I'm always catching myself in some Form or another in many of those things. I'm realizing now a lot that it is the enemy putting thoughts into my head and I quickly ask God to forgive me. I'm always asking Him to help me in those areas. I hate all of them.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:13 pm

To God be the Glory, amen!

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:42 am

Amen Agape!!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by James Gerald on Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:05 pm

Seek WISDOM, Ask for WISDOM, Ask SIGHT, To HEAR, An OPEN HAND!
Can a HAND GRAB AT WHAT IS NOT IN THE WIND?
Can an EAR HEAR WHAT CAN NOT BE HEARD?
Can AN EYE SEE WHAT CAN NOT BE SEEN?
SEARCH WITHIN, SEARCH WITHIN!
SPIRIT!
A OPEN HAND!
Sometimes letting go to recieve.
Reach to HIM with an open hand (what is in an open hand?)

Last edited by James Gerald on Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Addition)

James Gerald

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:09 pm

What do you mean by "can a hand grab at what is not in the wind"?

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by John7 on Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:46 pm

Thanks for sharing the dream hindseet. I've been dreaming a lot about red ferrari's recently, so i just found your dream interesting, and it was also interesting to hear the interpretations people had. I hope everything goes well in your ministry, it sounds like God has a great plan for your future in ministry.

God bless

John7
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:50 pm

Than you for replying John Amen
I have Yeshua to hope in for my ministry happy dance AMEN!!!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:16 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top