Dream about husband

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream about husband

Post by Sirianta on Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:07 pm

I dreamt that my sister in law who is in the police force (irl as well) came to our house to give us some old mail that was for my husband. When I took it from her I could see that she looked uneasy. It was big brown A4 envelopes and there was more than one. The letters was from my husbands previous boss which is a woman, from the police. (Irl my hubby was never in the police force). She was so mad because he left the police force 2 years back and she never knew that he resigned. This police boss lady was extremely mad.

I got the idea that the letters was abou taking my husband to court for resigning without her knowing it. Then I said but it is her own fault. Because how can she as a boss not be aware of his resignation and only realise it two years down the road! I was also mad at this lady. It seems like she was not a good person.
This woman was high up in the police force, she was my sister in law's boss as well but she wasn't head of the police over the country.

Then me and my husband drove with these documents towards a certain little building just outside of town. I got the idea that he had to hand in the papers at this building but he was secretive towards me about the documents. We stopped at the building but he didn't take the documents in and I was upset 'cause it felt like he was disobeying the law.

Any ideas?

Love in Christ
S

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream about husband

Post by Guest on Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:58 pm

A sister in Christ is bringing your husband a confirmation to be born again in the Spirit. You husband left church two years prior or stop his walk in Christ.This woman (police chief) represents a high spiritual authority in Christ that is calling your husband back to church. You and your husband are going to Church with the confirmation to be again in Christ. Your husband did not take the documents/confirmation in because by going in, this is his answer.
Pray over for confirmation. To God be the Glory, amen1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirianta on Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:19 pm

Thank you Agape! Will pray about the interp. Sounds like you could be spot on. It just bothers me that he didn't take the documents in. Irl he is very stubborn when it comes to serving the Lord. I'm still praying for him.

S

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:36 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top