Two strange dreams....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Two strange dreams....

Post by Trina on Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:00 pm

I would like to submit a few dreams for interpretation:

1) I had a dream that I was in my bathroom, looking in the mirror. All of a sudden, my face felt weird; it looked and felt like there were needles (or knives?) or pins in my face. They wrinkled my face in a diamond type pattern, poked through the skin, then the skin on my face was pulled tight. My face was not bleeding. I was very afraid, but I didn't make a sound. I even felt like I really could feel the skin on my face tightening, and when I think of it, I can feel it still. What does this mean?

2) A few days later, I had a dream that there were very tall women in a shopping mall that my sister owned. I am very tall, but they were almost 10 or more feet tall walking in the hallway. One person, who I recognized as an acquaintance from my teenage years, had on heels almost 4 (or so) feet tall. I did not recognize the other women. What does this mean?

Trina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Two strange dreams....

Post by Guest on Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:31 pm

Dream 1:
Revealing that He is removing something from your character and replace it with something of value or a gift of the Spirit.
Or He is revealing to you a medical problem such as Paresthesia or nerve damage in your face.

Dream 2:
You are walking tall and these women are walking even taller in the Spirit walking around the atmosphere (religion and political, things not of God) of the church. This old acquaintance has on the Armor of God and she has on the Sandals of Peace; she is walking in peace; thus the atmosphere is not affecting her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:35 pm

The reason you and the women are walking around is because you are not partaking in this atmosphere.

Back to top Go down

Post by Trina on Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:39 pm

Wow!! Thank you!!

I can see things in both dreams that are resonating as confirmation for me. In Dream #1, I have heard God is working on my character. In Dream #2, this is amazing because the acquaintance in the dream was always called "The Peacemaker" by others.

I will continue to meditate on both dreams. God is faithful to confirm His Word!

Trina :-)

Trina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:55 pm

Thank You Father for Your Divine Revelations. To God be the Glory, amen and amen!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:47 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top