Gray Clouds

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gray Clouds

Post by Gissy2 on Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:13 pm

I had a dream last night. Where I was lying in my bed, I looked out my window and I saw this train stopped into my neighborhood and someone got off (didn't know who), the train zips off in the rain, I saw people being wet from the rain. As I dream I could hear the rain outside. Then I saw this gray cloud hanging very low to my window. The cloud was gray and normal looking but as I look at it, the cloud started to deteriorate in a very unpleasant way so unpleasant that I had to turn my head. It was like all the moisture was being drawn out and I didn't like the sight of it, each time I looked at it, the cloud got worse and worse, I had to stop looking.

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gray Clouds

Post by Guest on Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:39 pm

You are meditating or thinking about a dream or an aspiration. There will be a great move by the Holy Spirit and God is giving you His blessings. However, the enemy is trying to deceive and will attempt to attack; but, he will be exposed. If you feel that this don't apply then disregards. But pary for a confirmation!
To God be the Glory, amen and amen!

Back to top Go down

Post by Gissy2 on Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:45 am

agape, thank you so much for your time and thoughts. What you have said has resonate with me. There is a dream in my heart I believe God has spoken to me about. However, there are tightly closed doors, these doors are so shut ONLY God can open if He wants. Right now I am at a point where I can only stand and wait to see if this is even from God!! I am very curious to know how you got to your interpretation, can you explain a bit more....which part of the dream do you see The Holy Spirit moving and God giving His blessings and the enemy trying to decieve and attack? I really appreciate the feedback, thank you :)

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:02 am

No problem. Dreamimg within a dream means a vision or an aspiration. The bed is significant of several things; however, in your case it symbolizes meditation.
The train is a great move and work of the Spirit. The rain is a blessing of God, His Word, or revival of the Spirit. The window is the Holy Spirit or illumination.
A dark cloud represents the enemy trying to decieve you (think: angel of light, appears to Godly and Holy, but it is not, the cloud is normally a good symbol but not in this case). It is deteriorating because it is being exposed.
From looking at this it appears that God has given you His blessings on what you were asking Him, but the devil is trying to decieve you by tricking you into second guessing yourself.

Thank You Father for your Revelations and Your Gifts.To God be the Glory.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gissy2 on Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:54 pm

thank you, I think you are making sense. i usually dream literal but this dream is obviously symoblic and all the symbols does seem to line up with my situation. before I went to sleep i asked God what He thought of it. I guess this dream is a good one (b/c of the cloud I thought it was bad). i have been second guessing myself to the point of torment, i decided to stand and wait on God. this dream is very encouraging, thank you so much for helping me huggins

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:14 pm

Amen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:18 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top