Wedding veil, colour green and hair

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wedding veil, colour green and hair

Post by Mamoyo on Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:48 pm

A few days ago I prayed that my relationship with the Lord God grows deeper, and in my heart I really meant what I was requesting. I asked God to answer me in a dream.

That night I had the following dream:

I dreamt I was in a place with several people, including my husband and my brother.
Then saw myself with a wedding veil on my head, that had just been fitted onto my head. Seemed the designer was present, and she was the one who fitted it. The veil was white, but had green velvet material round the top, where the crown sits. Also attached to it was a length of hair extensions, which seemed to be designed to enhance my hair when wearing the veil.

I liked the veil and I was walking about with it on my head, and kept it on even after the fitting session was over. But I did not think the green bit was nice; someone else also said the same that they thought the green bit was ugly. But I did not want to hurt the designer’s feelings, so I did not give her negative feedback on her work. However I seemed not to mind the hair.

I then took the veil off my head and started undoing the bit with the hair extensions and the green material, saying, ‘I will take it out and put a white piece of material instead.’ It appeared the green material was loosely fixed to the veil, and I thought to myself that it would be easy for me to do. Then I woke up.

Any thoughts? Thanks.

Mamoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wedding veil, colour green and hair

Post by Guest on Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:02 am

You are the Bride of Christ meaning you are coming into being one with Him. Hair means holiness, covering; a symbol of Glory. By having extensions in means that it is not of God or holy. White means cleanse by the Blood of Jesus. The veil means moving from a life in the flesh to that of living in the Spirit. The color green in your dream represents life of the flesh. You take it off because this not becoming of God. To walk as the “Bride of Christ” you must live life in the Spirit. It appears that you are removing the things that are hindering you walk as the “Bride of Christ”.

Pray for confirmation; To God be the Glory, amen!

Last edited by agape2007 on Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:07 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamoyo on Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:46 am

Thank you very much for allowing our Lord Jesus Christ to use you and give spiritual insight to others. May God bless you.

Mamoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:06 am

Thank You Father for your Revelations and Your Gifts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamoyo on Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:47 pm

In fact Agape, it has just struck me how much in line your interpretation is. A few days before that dream I had a super short dream (vision) which was pretty straight forward that even though I do not consider myself good at interpreting dreams, with that one I knew at once what it meant. In that dream I was looking at an e-mail on a computer screen, and in the subject field appeared the phrase 'unanswered prayer'. The following day I spent time researching on the reasons for unanswered prayer and the one reason that reasonated with me was that of strife and unforgiveness.

In short, I knew God was telling me to forgive a few people that I felt had wronged me - I was in so much strife. The Lord Jesus specifically told me to let go, and told me the unforgiveness was hindering my relationship with Him, and resulted in unanswered prayers.

So when I had this veil dream, it might be that I still need to work on forgiveness in order to enter this deeper relationship with Jesus Christ that I yearn for. Unforgiveness and strife are of the flesh, and not of God, and like you say may explain the green material spoiling the beaty of my veil.
God is so good, and it's sooooo sweet to know that He is moved by our prayers, through the Holy Spirit communicates with us, convicts and corrects us so gently. I love Jesus. Oh I love you Lord God.

So I completely agree with your interpretation. Glory be to God!!!!!

Mamoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:04 pm

Thank You Father for Your Revelations.To God be the Glory!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:42 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top