Argument with Dominos Pizza Man with an Arbitrator

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Argument with Dominos Pizza Man with an Arbitrator

Post by Milk2Meat on Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:32 pm

Back at the 1st house my wife and I bought. Maybe we were moving in. There were lots of people there but I canít recall any particular faces. I believe they were family and friends. In any case someone ordered pizza then changed there mind and called a 2nd pizza place. The 1st place came out which was Dominos. It was explained by someone to the driver that the order was cancelled but they insisted on getting paid. They even took out a piece of pizza and handed it to me. It looked very good but I didnít eat it because I didnít intend to pay for it. So the driver and I went into the driveway to discuss things. We went back and forth for a little bit and then out of nowhere an arbitrator of sorts appeared and said the pizza cost $52. After he stated that I remember thinking to myself this is not fair a large corporation who makes amazing profits is going to get anything from me who can barely pay his bills, because, after all I discovered it was their mistake after talking with whoever ordered the pizza. Before I even finished thinking this the arbitrator said that we will determine a split of payment based on what Dominos paid for their logo in advertising. Somehow 40% was the figure determined from this statement. I felt that was fair and thatís what we agreed to then the dream ended.

Milk2Meat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Argument with Dominos Pizza Man with an Arbitrator

Post by Guest on Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:07 pm

I believe they were family and friends. In any case someone ordered pizza then changed there mind and called a 2nd pizza place. The 1st place came out which was Dominos. It was explained by someone to the driver that the order was cancelled but they insisted on getting paid. They even took out a piece of pizza and handed it to me.
ďThe Living Bread, you want Him but you donít want to pay the price for Him.Ē
It looked very good but I didnít eat it because I didnít intend to pay for it. So the driver and I went into the driveway to discuss things. We went back and forth for a little bit and then out of nowhere an arbitrator of sorts appeared and said the pizza cost $52.
ďYou will have a period of trials and tribulations but the result will be Divine rule.Ē
After he stated that I remember thinking to myself this is not fair a large corporation who makes amazing profits is going to get anything from me who can barely pay his bills, because, after all I discovered it was their mistake after talking with whoever ordered the pizza. Before I even finished thinking this the arbitrator said that we will determine a split of payment based on what Dominos paid for their logo in advertising. Somehow 40% was the figure determined from this statement. I felt that was fair and thatís what we agreed to then the dream ended.
ďThis arbitrator could be a representative of God letting you know that there is a price to pay. You agree to go this period of testingĒ

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top