My car was DESTROYED!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My car was DESTROYED!!

Post by godsgirl24 on Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:33 pm

Hello! I had a dream on Thursday evening that a wall (made of brick) came tumbling down onto my car and literally destroyed it. I didn't see the bricks actually falling. I only saw the bricks after they were on top of my car. This wall is in the back of the apt. building I live in and I park my car in front of this wall, back end of car facing the wall and front of car facing the building. The roof of my car was totally smashed in. I felt helpless in the dream because my car was desteroyed and I had no money to buy another one. The car is a used car and is several years old if that's any help.

Thanks,
godsgirl24

godsgirl24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My car was DESTROYED!!

Post by Guest on Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:35 pm

Bricks represents bondage or a stone that is manmade (not the same as the cornerstone which is and from heaven). Old car represnts an old way of life or old ministry. The bricks falling on your car could mean that your old way of life is no more or its the end of your ministry. I t could also mean that you are coming out of bondage; your old life is completed. This maybe you or someone you know. Please pray for confrimation or simply disregard it doesn't apply. To God be the Glory, amen!

Last edited by agape2007 on Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:49 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:06 pm

Hi have you been put in charge of a particular ministry?

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:53 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top