Earth Covered With Snow PLEASE READ

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Earth Covered With Snow PLEASE READ

Post by rebuilderofthebreach on Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:42 am

In the beginning of the dream I see a Jamaican sitting on the universe saying "I could've been so much more with the things that I saw".

All of a sudden I am in a taxi, but the driver doesn't see me. He's stuck in traffic.
I can hear a loud thunderous rumbling so I turn around and I see the Earth covered in Snow and Ice. I anxiously turn to the taxi driver and say

"hurry up and drive can't you see that"

he doesn't notice me.

The Earth covered in Ice then rolls over the Taxi and as it does it begins to snow. Looking through the windshield I see the Earth rolling in front of me. The taxi driver doesn't see it only me.

Background Information.
This dream has been on my heart since 2010. I pray that the Lord reveals the meaning of this dream to you.

rebuilderofthebreach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Earth Covered With Snow PLEASE READ

Post by Guest on Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:10 am

I think it means the earth being washed white by the blood of Jesus.
Isaiah 1:18, 55:10-11, “Come now, let us settle the matter,” says the LORD. “Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red as crimson, they shall be like wool.”
“As the rain and the snow come down from heaven, and do not return to it without watering the earth and making it bud and flourish, so that it yields seed for the sower and bread for the eater, so is my word that goes out from my mouth: It will not return to me empty, but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it.

Back to top Go down

Post by happiness80 on Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:25 pm

Hi,

When I read your dream the parts that stood out to me were

"I could've been so much more with the things that I saw".

Could this be a dream in which God is revealing the signs of the times? Where the people of God are being warned to be more diligent in doing the works of God? Right now many Christians are not as on fire for carrying out the will of God as they should be but God has made it very clear that Jesus is returning and all will be judged. As Christians we should be using our time to pursue God and being committed to carry out his will here on earth. With so much discouragement and negativity in the world God is calling us to stand in the Gap and pray for people, events and situations for example for people in authority and nations

The second part that stood out to me was you in the taxi and the taxi driver not seeing what you were seeing. Could it mean there are many around you who are unaware of whats happening ie: the unsaved? Could be a call for you to pray?
Im not sure- please pray more on this.
I think the taxi could be significant in what it symbolizes but Im not sure what
These were my thoughts and ideas

Blessings

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rebuilderofthebreach on Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:53 pm

Thank you all for your responses. I truly appreciate them

rebuilderofthebreach

View user profile

Back to top Go down