A DARK FOREST

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A DARK FOREST

Post by James Gerald on Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:10 am

I was standing next to a forest with 2 people it was getting dark you could see into the forest but mostly trunks we herd a growling noise come from the forest it was coming closer so we started moving away form it, the noise, got louder and closer so we started to run from it it came faster, we came to the waters edge no choice jumped in and swam away from the sound, we came to some massive roots in the water, the water was crystal clear, we grabbed the roots and i helped the others get out of the water up onto the basin created by the root system, the tree was massive
the beast had jumped into the water and was coming for us, i could see it so i pulled out my knife(dubble edged) and jumped into the water and attacked the animal it appeared to look like a lepoard i slashed & slashed at its throat then it turned and swam away i climbed up on the basin.(end dream)

Last edited by James Gerald on Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:33 am; edited 1 time in total

James Gerald

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A DARK FOREST

Post by owen on Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:24 am

Great dream, James!!

You rescue people from the beast to bring them into the Kingdom of our Lord Jesus!!!

:glory:

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:30 am

I agree with Owen!!

The roots are Yeshua who is also the Tree of Life and the crystal clear water is the Holy Spirit. The double edge knife is the Word Of God which is a double edged sword.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by James Gerald on Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:41 pm

Your awsome you two i have so mant dreams about SERVING HIM AND HIS GLOIOUS KINGDOM HE SAYS IN MY TIME AND HE HAS BEEN SAYING LATELY MY TIME IS YOUR TIME MY SON!

HE also keeps saying to me the book of REVELATION & the book of JAMES is yours
and HE was constantly saying you are your brothers brother(_________________)!

James Gerald

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:00 pm

Revelations 22:16
"I am the Root and offspring of David. YHWH's Holy people"

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by James Gerald on Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:28 pm

HE has said so many unbeliveable things to me you can't imagine what my journey has been like I LOVE HIM of corse some things HE say's i cant speak of the time is not right.

i PRAISE HIM, i EXHAULT HIM, i LOVE HIM, HE has brought me some true friends and companions that i can share with so many turn and run from me it seems in fear and
HE SAY'S to me they see that you are mine, they feel your LOVE for ME, yes my son they fear you because they know you're mine, BOUND TO ME HE SAYS TO me!
i WOULDN'T HAVE IT ANY OTHER WAY, I LOVE HIM i THANK HIM FOR BLESSING me WITH YOUR FRIENDSHIP HE knew i needed someone to talk to the isolation was really getting to me but we all know it was for HIM.
HE SAY'S MANY MEN ARE GOING TO HATE YOU MY SON(____________________)
once again some things i can't share GOD BLESS YOU ALL!

And HE would say I'M well in you, as you are well in ME!
HE told me not to cut my hair and not to shave my beard HE said you wear the star of DAVID for ME you are JEW&GENTILE YOU ARE ALL MY son

OH FATHER, i EXHAULT YOU, i PRAISE YOU, i LOVE YOU, i THANK YOU MY GRACIOUS FATHER FOR GIVING ME SOME FRIENDS, THAT WON'T RUN FROM ME, i THANK YOU SO MUCH MY FATHER, PLEASE BLESS ALL OF THESE NEW FRIENDS THAT YOU HAVE GIVEN TO ME AND FATHER PLEASE LIFT THEM UP SO THAT THEY MIGHT SEE YOUR GLORY! AMEN!,AMEN!,AMEN!

i so wish i could HUG you ALL! REVELATION 4,22:7,16,20

i have a picture of my LORD in the livingroom i was crying one night around Christmas
after my HEART was ripped out of me i looked at HIM and i saw FLAMES in HIS EYES! that was the beginning of my journey!

Last edited by James Gerald on Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:41 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : asked to remove line)

James Gerald

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:27 pm

I can't wait for Him to release those Words!!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:36 pm

James!!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by James Gerald on Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:03 pm

MAY MY GLORIOUS FATHER BLESS YOUR EVERY BREATH & EVERY BEAT OF YOUR HEART MAY HE BLESS YOUR PATH AND EVERY PLACE YOU STEP.
I LOVE MY LORD, MY GOD, MY CHRIST JESUS, THE AUTHOR AND THE FINISHER, i EXHAULT HIM, MY SOUL IT WEAPS, AND LONGS TO BE WITH HIM, i DO AS HE COMMANDS, i JUST WISH HE WILL BRING me SOMEONE THAT i CAN HUG AND HOLD, HE SAY'S IN MY TIME MY son.
HE SAY'S HE HAS CHOSEN ONE FOR me HE WANT'S ME TO MARRY AND i WAIT FOR HIM, HE HAS REVEALED IT IN A VISION i SHARED THE VISION
WITH YOU! HE SAY'S (9) IS SOMETHING TO ME i GIVE YOU GIFTS TO USE FOR ME AND TO GLORIFY ME AND MY KINGDOM YOU SHOW MY CHILDREN FOR ME, THAT I AM FOR ME! HE SAY'S YOU LOVE ME MORE THAN LIFE ITSELF, YOU BLESS ME MY son, I LOVE HIM! REVELATION 3,4,7,&11, JAMES 3,4,&5

AMEN! AMEN! AMEN!---"LETS GO OFF BY OURSELVES TO A QUITE PLACE AND REST AWHILE"

Last edited by James Gerald on Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

James Gerald

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:07 pm

AMEN!!!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down