My boyfriend and I had the same dream the same night of large spider on my head

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My boyfriend and I had the same dream the same night of large spider on my head

Post by charstar81 on Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:15 pm

I am mystified as to why my boyfriend and I had very similar dream on the same night. I dreamt I was on my bed awake and my sister and her daughter were talking to me from accross the room. Suddenly a fury black and brown tarantula ran towards me. I was slightly frightened (however in my conscious life I like spiders). It climbed up onto the bed, I rolled myself up in the duvet and the spider was heavily on my head. I flicked it off and tried to squash it..it disappeared for a second then ran under the chair about 2m from me.
My boyfriend's dream was of a big black spider with red dot (widow?) trying to climb on me when I was sleeping in bed and he squashed and killed it. Shame, cos I hate killing spiders lol My boyfriend is scared of spiders however. Looking forward to your insight :)
:shocking:

charstar81

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My boyfriend and I had the same dream the same night of large spider on my head

Post by dreamster on Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:31 pm

is rite,, r u involved in anything that wood affect ur life in a negitive way??spiders can also represent demonik attack,, im sure this is a sign 4 u 2 investigate,,, to hav the same drm on the same nite is amazin,, ,,D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My boyfriend and I had the same dream the same night of large spider on my head

Post by Sirianta on Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:09 am

Maybe you should pray the blood of Jesus over yourself before you go to sleep so that God can protect your dreams and protect you while sleeping. Your dream was on your bed and your boyfriend also dreamt of you being on your bed. I'm sure it is a symbol of demonic attack.

Love in Christ
S

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:20 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top