Lost tooth and car crushed??????

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lost tooth and car crushed??????

Post by KingsKid on Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:25 pm

In my dream I had woken up to some noise in my house. I went to the living room to see what the noise was. There were some men I knew from church and other men but I couldnt see their faces. But they were busy talking and doing things. I went back to my to freshen up. I began brushing my teeth and all of a sudden my tooth fell out and I became very upset. I was sad that my tooth had fallen out and I set there trying to put it back together. When I looked at it, it was yellow and broken in half. While I was trying to put it back together my fiancee called me and asked me if I was ready to come by and pick her up. I didnt want to because I was upset about my tooth but I went anyway. Arriving there I didnt park in the drive way but I parked at a mechanic shop next door to the house which was weired but it seem like I had been parking there every time I came to pick her up. I went into the house and she was in a house full of young women. She was busy so she told me to go lay on the bed and rest until she gets done. When she was done she came and got me and we left. While going outside she noticed my car along with other cars was held up on a machine ready to be crushed. She told me and I thought she was playing but when I came outside I quickly ran next to the shop. I went yelling and screaming telling them to stop because that was my car. The owner came out and asked me what seem to be the problem and I told him that was my car and they needed to stop so I could take it. The owner (mechanic) said sorry it was on our property and we have the right to crush it. I became very upset because I needed my car but he didnt want to let it go. I told him I knew the previous owner and he always let me park here and it has never been a problem. He still told me sorry we cant let it go. So I started aruging with him and begging him to let it go but he turned his back on me and walked off. That made me even more upset so I chased him down telling him to let my car down. I was trying to refrain myself from cursing but it didnt work because they were still going to crush it. After repeating aruging and pleading they still didnt listen. All I could see was my black totya tercel crushed and as soon as I saw it crushed I felt it inside of me. It made me really upset because they crushed the thing I needed plus I already lost my tooth. I immediately cornered the man and was getting ready to fight him but all I could see was a lady with white hair come in between us and what I wanted to do I couldnt do. So I walked off and got into my fiancee car and to my surprise she was calm but she was weeping and praying rocking back and forth. But I didnt care all I could think about was my car and tooth. So she drove off...while driving she decided to stop at a daycare and one of my friends from back ome who just had a baby and about to get married was standing outside. I guess she thought seeing him would cheer me up.....While talking to him...he reaches over past me to touch my fiancee face and immediately I again was upset because I felt like he was disrespect.....while he saw me getting angry he laughed and told me he was playing...so I fussed at him and we drove off.....still upset I started to take my frustrations out on my fiancee because i kept hearing a ticking sound that was bothering me.....so I yelled at her and told her to cut that nosie out but thats wen I woke up and the ticking sound was my alarm clock.....the end

KingsKid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lost tooth and car crushed??????

Post by Guest on Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:49 pm

You loss your tooth because it represented your wisdom or things of th eflesh. Your car getting crush means that this is necessary for repair and healing to start your life again. You will be taking baby steps into Christ. This maybe you or someone that you know irl. If you don;t feel that it apply then disregard!

To God be the Glory!amen and amen!

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top