Picking red berries

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Picking red berries

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:57 pm

I dreamed i was inside this lush green garden and i had the impression the garden was deep inside the woods somewhere. Anyway i was looking around at all these bushes and saw green berries on them everywhere. I looked around me and saw a bunch of people waiting with me for these berries to turn red so they would be ripe enough to pick. Suddenly this announcer, who was also a relative of mine, says to everyone its almost time for picking. I knew once the berries turned red, everyone would start picking and grabbing and it would be a bit chaotic like black friday (the day after thanksgiving when they have that huge sale). So the announcer/relative comes up to me and whispers in my ear "Look at that man next to you." I did and he was waiting on the same bush as i was. then she said "make sure you ask him if you can have the berries off that bush and then give them to me." I told her ok because i knew she desperately needed them. Then she gave me specific directions which she repeated to me several times to make sure i remembered them when i woke up. She said "Make sure that when you pick them/ recieve them from the man, you do so with your LEFT HAND on the outside. Keep your right hand completely out of it..." (I saw her demonstrate how to recieve the berries and her right hand wasn't even touching the berries. "MAKE SURE you keep your left hand holding the berries on the outside of your right hand so I will know that I can go ahead and recieve them."
Soon the berries turned red and there were three seperate bushels of the berries from "our" bush. There were also TWO different types of the berries. two of the bushels were red berries, the third bushel looked like red chestnuts. I kept practicing how i was going to ask the man and recieve the berries for the woman in need.

OH MY GOODNESS LOOK AT THE VERSE I JUST FOUND!!! GOD JUST GAVE ME THE INTERPRETATION!!!!

Matthew 6
Giving to the Needy
1 “Be careful not to practice your righteousness in front of others to be seen by them. If you do, you will have no reward from your Father in heaven.
2 “So when you give to the needy, do not announce it with trumpets, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and on the streets, to be honored by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. 3 But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, 4 so that your giving may be in secret. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.
what

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Picking red berries

Post by Mia Sherwood on Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:10 pm

I thought of that scripture as SOON as I read about the hands....

How cool.... LOL GOOD luck with asking that man you were practicing to ask.

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:42 pm

Mia Sherwood wrote: LOL GOOD luck with asking that man you were practicing to ask.

laugh it went well actually

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:55 am

:) Now, THAT is God!!! Woooohoooo! Thank you so much!

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:20 pm

happy dance

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:02 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top