Hidden secret city- A TRUE MYSTERY! may seem long but worth the read.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hidden secret city- A TRUE MYSTERY! may seem long but worth the read.

Post by unaday* on Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:02 pm

I just stumbled upon this dream i wrote down back in September. What are your thoughts? Trust me it's worth the read! Still on edge about it!

September 8th 2010
I had a dream a few nights ago that I was walking thru my old neighbourhood and In real life a huge Mormon family lived on a street close to my old school. The house was at the end of the street. But in the dream I decided to go check out the house. As I got closer to the house the house turned into 2 double massive doors, that were tall up into the sky. I opened the doors and went inside. I was shocked. It was a hidden secret city. It was vast and beyond beautiful. I started to check it out. The street signs were not like ours…just carved out beauty. The path that I walked was gorgeous and clean. The houses were vast mansions and white and cream colours. I saw one man sitting on his porch reading a magazine and had a waterfalls in his front yard! I noticed that the people were all white. I was in awe of this vast land. Then I saw a white woman with a small bible in her hand and a long sleeve ankle length printed dress and praying by a lamppost. I went up to her and asked,
“ Where am I. This place could only be created by the Lord”
She said, “Yes it is. It is a secret city created by the Mormons that nobody is privy to. Would you like me to show you around?” I said okay.
We went to a cliffside and could view the neighbourhood below…vast houses and vast neighbourhoods. Nobody seemed to work. Just relax. Then she took me to a mall. The windows in the mall were like crystal. Many people were shopping. Like I said they were all Caucasian. Then all of a sudden coming toward us was a black teenager girl and her mother and 3 of their white friends. The black woman and daughter gave me an odd dirty look like saying “what is SHE doing here” (because I am black also).
The white woman giving me the tour sighed and groaned. Then she said “Recently we have been letting a few of THEM in. We think that their attitudes are going to ruin what we have” She said this to me as if I wasn’t black!!
I was taken aback by her comment. Then all of a sudden I found myself in a parking lot- back into our REAL world. I realized I was back in my normal town but in a parking lot. Then I spotted my husband and his brother. I was like I need to show you guys this secret city I found. They said okay and followed me. I realized that my husband's sister and a family friend was also following behind. Instead of going through the big double doors, we went through a curvy path with big bush hedges to get there, pretty.

So now when we get there there are iron bars put up and we can’t get in. You can see the vast city but iron bars blocking. I said that was funny I just went in the first time. The we spotted an iron elevator. My husband's sister and family friend and I got in to see if we could get up there, and husband and his brother were suppose to follow. The elevator took us down and the right back up to where we started. We couldn’t get in and I thought to myself that it was a new entrance way I took them through and we couldn’t get in through that entrance. But the other entrance i orginially took was gone.

Had another dream the next day to remind me that the city in that first dream was called Faithway.

WHAT IN THE WORLD!! I REALLY NEED HELP on this one! I totally forgot i had it till today!
nerd holy moly

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Re: Hidden secret city- A TRUE MYSTERY! may seem long but worth the read.

Post by unaday* on Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:33 pm

Agape did you just delete your message? i was responding to it.

unaday*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:39 pm

I think Faithway is the name of this church. I think this church is denying people from knowing about God and all His richness and Glory. I believe you were invisible (meaning they did not know your color) to them because God has given you are great gift, one that transcends color.
If you feel that it does not apply, then disregard!
To God be the Glory!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:39 pm

Sorry about that?

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:40 pm

Hi Agape
That is an interesting take! wow. I will pray about that. It's funny only recently did i discover a church names Faithway in my city.

unaday*

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:38 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top