Demonic Replica of me and my family

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Demonic Replica of me and my family

Post by v3ryan on Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:22 pm

Okay, so I had a really weird dream when I took a nap this afternoon, it's a fairly lengthy and complicated one.

A Christian friend of mine moved back to his hometown of maybe 3,000 or so people. (< This event happened in real life) I had a dream that I was checking out his town on the internet, and suddenly I went into the town. (I was observing through the internet, and then suddenly I was there) So I'm inside the town and I wander where I see a big sign that has a lot of images on it. It's representing a campground, with tents, and I think possibly picnic tables, and other images that one would associate with camping, there were a lot of them, maybe 10 or so images. (Just guessing the number) So I begin walking into town, and I see this one thing, which seems to be almost like one of those stationary ride things that kids go on that they have in the mall, where you put in 25 cents and for five minutes your child can experience the fire engine drive over simulated bumps over and over again even though it isn't moving forward or backwards. Anyways, this was like a truck or train or something, and I hop in, it had enough room for me, and I push one button and it starts making a mechanical whizzing sound (It's like those windup toy noises). There was also a small handle moving I think from right to left, which meant that when it moves all the way left, it needs to be pushed all the way to the right for the ride to continue working. Anyways, I push this button and it starts whizzing, and although it wasn't moving, it caught me off guard anyways and I hop off the...ride, or whatever it was. (I also remember it had white wheels on it, like speedometers, or altimeters [If it was a plane] but it was just a white wheel with spocks, no written or numerical indications at all. It was also laying horizontally, as if the dashboard was on the floor rather than in front of your face, although the handle thing was to the right of me, same with the square, possibly green button to start and another one maybe to stop the thing) (There's more: The ride at first appeared to look like one of those stick figure type images, like what you'd see for School Crossing, or other similar pictograms, but I was somehow able to sit into a 3D version of this image.) So anyways, I push this button, jump off, and the ride actually pulls away from where it was and starts driving through town. It swings a right and starts heading up this curve (not sure if it was flat, or a low-gradient uphill) and I start walking away thinking I'll leave it, but I look and I notice that it's heading down the road and starting to enter oncoming traffic, so I figure I'd better stop this thing before it hits someone. So I start chasing after it, and vehicles see it coming, and pull into parking spaces along the road amongst other parked cars, near the end of the curve I see it heading toward a man with a gray goatee beard wearing a white cowboy hat, who pulled what looked like a red 1930's old Chevy or Ford pickup truck into a spot very tight, and I'm not sure if he got out or what, but I manage to get beside this runaway thing and I'm maybe 1 meter to the right, but it suddenly swings 180o to the left and starts heading back downhill, so I turn around and start chasing after it. It eventually goes off the road into a grassy area, and I see that although it is heading back toward the road, there's a big ditch that it has to pass, and it will hopefully get stuck. (There was this woman I've never seen before, with dark hair down to her ears, mid to late 50's, looking at me like, "What is he doing?", I figured she was just a resident lived in the town) I'm not sure if it managed to stop, or if it plowed through the ditch, because as it hit the ditch, it seemed to be struggle to keep moving, then my dream enters a different, (and much more weirder) phase.

I'm still in my friend's town, (although my friend doesn't make an appearance in the dream) apparently there's some big church banquet or dinner that we were all having there. Some people from my church ask me if my aunt is coming, (My aunt only goes to a church I attend in my hometown when I'm home for college, this church was the church I attend in college, so it would be abnormal for her to attend this church) I don't know how I respond to his question, but I was walking amongst different tables and different people sitting at them (most of them are unidentified), but I see my uncle walk by, (He died this past Christmas) I notice this as being odd, since he died, but I overhear my Dad telling someone else "That's my brother" and then proceed to explain that he is a ghost. I continue walking along, when I see a table with myself and my family sitting at it (Just the household, my aunt was absent). I from inside the dream I was thinking that this "replica" of me and my family are some kind of demonic deception of some kind. The entire family is wearing semi-formal outfits. I notice my replica wearing a button up shirt and tie, something I don't quite enjoy wearing in real life, but am willing to put up with it for formal occasions. I also notice my replica with a noticeably thick Bible. My replica explains to me it's a King James Version Bible. The edges of the Bible's pages are covered in gold in the dream, in real life, I have seen Bibles which have what looks to be a fake gold lining around the edge of the page, but this golden Bible is noticeably bright (the cover might have been gold as well). I ask to see it and pick it up, I open the Bible to what I think is Obadiah, but it was on the first page, where Genesis should be. I begin reading, (Don't recall a single word I read) but began thinking that if this replica family was a demonic deception, then perhaps reading this particular Bible that they had with them would allow a demon to pass into me. Somehow (I'm not sure if I dropped it) the Bible ends up on the floor, and I try to test these spirits by seeing how they react to me stating that Jesus is Lord, while I'm picking up the Bible. I forget if I actually said anything to them, but I know I returned the Bible to my replica, and after that is pretty much where the dream stops.

Last edited by v3ryan on Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Just clarifying some formatting issues.)

v3ryan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Demonic Replica of me and my family

Post by v3ryan on Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:38 pm

I want to add something else I just remembered:

Also one member of this replica family bowed their head at the table as if to say grace, even though no food was on the table, when the other replicas saw the first one bow, they all joined in.

-I'm wondering if this family represents religiosity on my part.

v3ryan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by v3ryan on Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:46 pm

-Also, when the thing made the 180o turn, It seemed to take a figure of the red truck, except a little smaller, but it was red, and when it tried to plow through the ditch, it had a scoop shovel on the front, like one of those Bobcat tractors.

v3ryan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:44 pm

what very long!!! what

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:45 pm

I will meditate over this and get back to you, this is alot of info.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:46 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top