My husband admitting to an addiction

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My husband admitting to an addiction

Post by weneca on Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:01 pm

I had a dream about a body being hung on a tree, wrapped in a white clot with ropes around it, and there was something invincible trying to go close to it, to briing it down but there was someone else there guarding it and the oerson would see the shadow and then stop the invincible person from bringing it down, and then after that....I had a dream about my husband telling me that he is addicted to cocaine and there was a man there giving him medication to help him get better, he told me he was influenced by friends what does this mean I am currently going through something and I have been praying a lot.

weneca

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My husband admitting to an addiction

Post by Guest on Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:49 pm

These two dreams are one in the same: your husband or someone is in bondage. The supernatural being is God's representative and the other person is the devil. The devil do not want to let your husband go and the angel is trying to free him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:50 pm

Plead the Blood of Jesus and ask for a hedge of protection over this person

Back to top Go down

Post by weneca on Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:38 am

wow this is truly a blessing, this is what I believe is true and its been a war, not easy but I continue to pray. Thank you so much.

weneca

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:43 am

Thank You Father for Your Revelations, To God be the Glory, amen!

Back to top Go down

Post by weneca on Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:23 pm

I will continue to pray.....it's not easy, and I wonder if this was to tell me what the lord is doing on my behalf, or is this to show me what I should be praying against. I love my husband and I am commited to my marriage, I know it is not him, because he is a good man.

weneca

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:29 pm

The Lord is revealing to you what is going on in the natural with your husband being binded on a tree. In the natural he is being influenced by his friends. Ask God to remove those that do not belong in you and your husband lives and place those that do need to be there. Trust me this works and you will start seeing the true nature of these people to include your husband. Continually bind up spirits and loose them. To God be the Glory, amen!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:39 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top