Pastor & Wife

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pastor & Wife

Post by andrea on Thu Oct 30, 2008 4:12 pm

Have several reoccuring dreams about a pastor of a church and his wife. I was putting frosting on a cake in the church kitchen and this pastor came by and his wife said good morning to me in a mean way as if she knew she was supposed to speak but her face was looking really mean. I said good morning back to her nicely and she went on her way. I have seen this before in dreams but most times she is dressed very provocative. This is not the norm of her spirit in the natural.

Thanks in advance for your insight

andrea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pastor & Wife

Post by unaday* on Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:08 pm

Maybe this is revealing to you that there is something in her spirit that just is not right

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by andrea on Sat Nov 01, 2008 3:08 am

That has been my thought as well and I do understand that leaders are not perfect and have to wrestle with their flesh. I was a little surprised. To me this dream as well as the previous ones I've had about her were speaking very clearly about her struggle in the flesh with me or my ministry or a struggle elsewhere but I seem to want to give leaders who should no better excuses. Thank you for your boldness in saying what you said about it. I really was not expecting an interpretation:). Nevertheless I will continue to pray for them. God Bless You:)

andrea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:22 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top