Music in my ears & baby in my care

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Music in my ears & baby in my care

Post by Veramo on Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:15 am

I was in a huge house with stairs that looked almost like a mansion/cathedral.. There were kids coming to me. I saw a baby who didn't want to leave my side. It looked like I was so busy taking care of this baby, feeding him, clothing him and taking care of him and his siblings. While I taking care of this infant, I heard some familiar ethnic songs playing in my ears or outside the house. It almost sounded like a concert. The baby was really crying, wanting to go with his siblings to where the music was coming from but I carried him and laid him on the bed to clothe him and pampered him to quiet him down.

Veramo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Music in my ears & baby in my care

Post by unaday* on Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:09 am

Veramo, when you carried the baby away to pamper him- how did you feel- were you opposed to having the baby go to where the music was coming from or did you fee it 'best' for the baby not too?
Do you feel you have a ministry that should expand into music- in some sort of capacity- but you are not sure?

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:58 pm

There should be more praise and worship in this ministry. God love when we speak out loud and in Heaven there is a choir that consistently Praise and worship Him. Throughout parts of the bible, the people praise and worship Him with song a nd dance. Even King David after battle began to praise Him by dancing; although his wife stated he was foolish and God punished her by making her barren. God loves praise. So I think this dream is telling you praise more or if you are ministry and there is lack of worship and praise, there should be more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:56 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top