Prolific Wave Watching

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Prolific Wave Watching

Post by snoviello on Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:04 am

I was standing on the beach with a group of people I did not know. We were watching the waves and noticed there was a pattern to the waves. They were going from side to side rather than coming to the shore. Then when a certain large wave came we knew the next wave would be a larger wave that would come to the shore. A large wave came that we knew would preempt a larger wave coming to shore so we turned around to go to higher ground and when I turned around I was holding a baby and getting ready to nurse. When I was about to allow the baby to nurse on my breast I had to wipe away some handwriting written in magenta ink and then the dram ended.

Thank you for sharing your gift with us and may you be blessed through the process!

snoviello

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Prolific Wave Watching

Post by Guest on Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:22 pm

It seems that some kind of turmoil is ahead and you need to escape. It appears that baby represent somekind of responsibility that abrubtly landed in your way. You are attempting to care of this new responsibilty; however, the color of the ink and handwriting is throwing me a curve ball. Magenta is mixture of red and purple and red is normally the Blood of Jesus, and purple means kingly (in the sense of man not heaven). The writing could be symbolic of Jerimiah 31:33, 'I will put my law in their minds and write it on their hearts. I will be their God, and they will be my people". This dream could be about you or someone you know.
I suggest you pray over this for a confirmation and if you feel that it don't apply then disregard.
To God be the Glory, amen!

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top