My wife and I picked up from an Airport

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My wife and I picked up from an Airport

Post by Milk2Meat on Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:02 am

2/11/11

Dreamt this last night

My wife and I was at some public place likely an airport. We were waiting on a ride to pick us up. As we waited this Corvette pulled up to pick us up and for some reason we were slow to get in it. I was waiting for what I donít know. Eventually someone else walked up to get in ahead of me. I saw them but ignored them as I thought to myself I am not letting this person get in this car ahead of me. My wife went ahead and got in. I still waited a little but I eventually got in. So we were both in this car that is a two seat car. She had to get in the back area where there is no seat and I sat in the passenger seat. I remember as I sat down I noticed it was dusk as he, the driver, had the headlights on and for some reason I was wondering if they would be on when I got in the car. These cars are small to begin with but this car seemed particularly cramped. We begin to pull off but the car that was in front of us seemed to block the way. I think the guy that was going to get in the Corvette ahead of me was in this vehicle. I had the feeling that the reason they blocked us or was slow to move was intentional. I do remember it being white, it was an SUV or Crossover vehicle. The dream abruptly ended.

Milk2Meat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My wife and I picked up from an Airport

Post by Guest on Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:00 pm

The corvette is a small ministry/venture in need of expanding. Maybe yours and so much so it is not room for you and your wife. This small ministry/venture may cause a division because you are not in the driver seat but sitting in the passenger seat. I believe that the white SUV is God trying to stop you because you are trying to move to fast..

Back to top Go down

Post by Milk2Meat on Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:12 pm

I have got a lot of praying to do. My wife seems excited for me regarding the response that Im getting in this new ministry but she also commented today that I spend a lot of time on it. Again Ive got a lot of praying to do.

Milk2Meat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:00 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top