Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sirianta

My time in heaven !!!!!!!!!

Hey guys!! I'm reading a book ............. It's about him being in an accident and he was declared dead for something like 8 hours. In that time he was taken to heaven. You have to read this!!!!!!!!!!!! It's one of the best books I've ever read and helps you understand the BIGGER picture. idea The book is so Holy Spirit filled and a true blessing! I really understand now how important it is to lead people to Christ who doesn't believe in Him. I've read quite a number of books like this which was all good BUT THIS ONE is something else!!!

I'm so excited about this book and it really helps me to move closer to God and understand stuff better. I don't really have words to describe the feeling that is inside of me. What is amazing is the presence and love of God you feel when reading this story. I know it is not the bible and no book can top the Word of God, but just want you guys to know that if you read this mans story you will surely be blessed!!! :laughing:

Love in Christ
S

Thanks for the recommendation, Siranta! I love books about heaven! They make me homesick, though!

Exactly how I feel Deborah. I want to go HOME!!! They only reason we are here on earth is to lead people to Christ and to worship God. My life feels so small now that I'm reading this book. And there is stuff that he is talking about in the book which I've dreamt about and that makes me believe that he is telling the truth and of course the Holy Spirit convinced me too.

You must read it!! HAPPY READING!

Well could you give us an excerpt? Something w/ Jesus. I thirst for Him.

Hey Jasmin, I've lend the book to a friend of mine, but as soon as I've got it back I'll put something on here!

Xxx

sorry Sirianta, i had to edit because of the book/author reference. We refrain from referencing websites, books or authors from other ministries. Just in case someone refrences a ministry that we really dont want to be affiliated with. huggins

was it that guy who when he woke up the pastor was singing, "Oh what a friend we have in Jesus?"

I find testimonies like that very encouraging as well. They remind me of the urgency of leading people to Christ. I've heard people tell of how they've heard the Holy Spirit say to them in their spirit's to share the Lord with a particular person while they were just out and going about their day. It may sound stupid and make you feel uncomfortable but you never know, that may be their last opportunity to trust in Jesus.

Hey Christi85, I can't recall if that was written in the book. But it was a great blessing to read.

It doen't sound weired at all what you said about speaking to people about Jesus as the spirit leads you. If that happens we must be obedient and do as God instruct us to do 'cause like you say you never know how much that person might need it. God bless you!!!